Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow sclero your feeding bill must be huge lol What other reptiles do you have?? Or should I say how many of each do you have lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i only have 7 a childrens python,a pair of spotteds, a pair of jungles,a dawin carpet and a coastal
lol but i have a lot of woodies does that count? if so i have a thousand or so lol

Do I win a prize?

I'll take it that's including all the hatchlings you need to sell? Or is that the number of permanent residents?

I used to have around 150-200, but then I had to downgrade to a much smaller house and had to sell most of my collection. So now I only have 30 snakes, but still I can't stop buying them. In the past couple of months, I've bought 4 new snakes :?

I'll take it that's including all the hatchlings you need to sell? Or is that the number of permanent residents?

I used to have around 150-200, but then I had to downgrade to a much smaller house and had to sell most of my collection. So now I only have 30 snakes, but still I can't stop buying them. In the past couple of months, I've bought 4 new snakes :?

Yup.. there are maybe 80 or so I might sell latter in the year , just waiting for them to color up first.
I only breed them for the fun of it so never in a rush to sell any.

Yup.. there are maybe 80 or so I might sell latter in the year , just waiting for them to color up first.
I only breed them for the fun of it so never in a rush to sell any.

We need more breeders with that attitude.

It must cost you a fortune to feed them all?
I did the math for my rat bill the other week. To feed my snakes and monitors every week, it costs me around $3500 a year.

I'm just curious to see how many snakes people have and what types?

I have got 2 Stimys and an SWCP so far. My hubby isn't find of them so it takes alot of begging to add more reptile babies :)

lol my hubby isnt too fond of em either lol so for my 2nd snake i just arranged it all and when he asked 'where r u going?' i just told him 'Oh 2 pick up my new snake' LOL he has since said NO MORE B!! (my nick name) but heres hoping i might get one more one day :p
Oh and i have 2 in real life and LOTS in my dreams (well at least 7!)

I'll have 6 next week. 4 Childreni (1 Normal, 1 Patternless and 2 T+ hets) a Yearling Hypo Bredli and a 3 month old Diamond

I have 2 but like others and what TaraLeigh said, I have my wishlist on top of that ;3
I have only just been able to get my mum to allow a snake in the house(my spotted) and now I am getting my Snake Ranch BHP Yearling next weekend, can't wait.

I have 5 pythons pair of Woma's, pair of Diamond Port mac Intergrades and a Diamond my mum doesn't really like them but she goes along with it and planning to get more love them.:D

3 for me. 1 childreni, 1 albino darwin, and 1 snappy little black and gold jungle :) might be getting another black and gold on Sunday hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back