Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we all need to send them a emal of all our names
saying we should be able to buy reptile and it will boost the reptile indusdey
(sorry for the bad spelling)

So we can buy them in parking lot

Ummm ... I don't know of one single reptile breeder that would call the parking lot their residence :p

While animals on display may not be available for sale at the Expo venue I am sure if breeders/buyers have made previous arrangements that animals may be delivered before/after the Expo.

I beleive the organisers of the Gold Coast Reptile Expo are working with DERM - not trying to outsmart DERM

The point being NO animal transactions are to take place at the actual Expo venue (to keep within the specifications required through DERM.)

Cheers
Sandee :)
What about a homeless f$#k? that could be their home

to someone that has gone befor
i saw a video on youtube at the 2010 gold cost expo
and there were these enclosure and the where flat packs
(like you get all the wood and suff but you have to put it together yourself)
is this tru and are they cheap
:p

oi Blake
and there were these enclosure and the where flat packs (like you get all the wood and suff but you have to put it together yourself)
As you are at Lismore, there is this great guy up near wet'n'wild (forget his name, sad face) that has new and cheap enclosures flat packed or he'll put them together if you like, well he mine together, his number is 0404 030 244 I got two for my baby bhps
Maybe u can send him a text and ask if he plans on going?

Could I get the information for getting a space to have a display?

Hi everyone the Gold Coast Reptile Expo is on again. The dates this year are July 28th & 29th. It would be great to get more private collectors to come and show off what they have. All private displays go in the draw to win an albino carpet python.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me. I've attached the form for those interested in coming and attached the flyer for all the information.

Look forward to seeing you all there
Cheers
Troy

I'll have a display, all things going to plan. I'll be bringing along some stunning Jungles and a couple of different coastal morphs. . . might even bring the striped MD.

Kam

I am looking forward to it. It just happens to be around the time I plan on getting my Pygmy bearded dragons:)

Ill be putting in again
Except instead of having 4 animals I think its closer to 12-13

Slightly off topic, but does SA ever get a reptile expo?
There was(is) a big annual pet expo in SA. When I was there SAHG used to have an area where members could show off their animals. Contact them to find out if its still on. And the beauty of SA is that reptile enthusiasts were treated by the gov as an asset, not as an inconvenience/potential criminals.

Last edited:
to someone that has gone befor
i saw a video on youtube at the 2010 gold cost expo
and there were these enclosure and the where flat packs
(like you get all the wood and suff but you have to put it together yourself)
that would be raymond (reptiles as pets) he sell them on ebay now

I'll have a display, all things going to plan. I'll be bringing along some stunning Jungles and a couple of different coastal morphs. . . might even bring the striped MD.

Kam
sounds good hope everything go's to plan lol it would be good to see the md may i ask who breed it

Last edited:
well im going
and i can not wait
hope there's some 100% hets caramal children's

Hope it will be bigger and better than last years,but I will be going and have wrangled a few from work.....

me the wife and now the 3 girls

Apparently DERM made a mistake letting this happen at Ipswich and they will not let it happen again anywhere in Qld....till they change their mind and move with the times....why do people have to be so impulsive...is it so hard to look at the snakes that are for sale (we all know they are) and take a card and see them the following day?
meet at the pub round the corner after the expo, stuff waiting till the next day ben lol, ill see ya there
btw nice job on jeffs big jungle enclosure its wicked

Last edited:
My partner, son and myself will be going. This will be our first year going. Looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back