Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
last day to get your info to me. plenty of new faces exhibiting this year so there is a whole bunch of new animals on display

Simon I herd there may be a 14 ft carpet coming could this be true.

If they are SW Carpets, you're 2 years too late. (or possibly more) :lol:

Sory vixen there old news just like albino scrubys..who hasn't seen them hey

Last edited:
Stein Enclosures should be coming with a stall.....brings back memories, the Queensland expo is where we started 2 years ago. Everyone there was so kind and helpful and I can't wait to see everyone again.

what snakes that havnt been seen in Qld.... you should tell everyone ....that way more people will come....

Hey Gozz man there is still few reps not in the public arena..

Stein Enclosures should be coming with a stall.....brings back memories, the Queensland expo is where we started 2 years ago. Everyone there was so kind and helpful and I can't wait to see everyone again.

Hey Ben looking forward to catching up again.. Sory we didn't catch up afterwards last time ..hope you can come over Saturday night for BBQ

Last edited:
Sory vixen there old news just like albino scrubys..who hasn't seen them hey

Of course, that's why there's so many of them getting around.. lol

Will you have any for sale on the day, or are they just there as example's so people can order from you? If so what's the price range, I may be interested in a nice display for my lovely coastal boy - 1200 x 600 or bigger! =)

i'll take that bet that bet that there wont be a 14 foot snake at the expo. we have over 120 animals coming to the expo and there is no 14 foot pythons amongst them

Of course, that's why there's so many of them getting around.. lol

Will you have any for sale on the day, or are they just there as example's so people can order from you? If so what's the price range, I may be interested in a nice display for my lovely coastal boy - 1200 x 600 or bigger! =)
more than likely just display unless you want to put an order in now . Maybe a 5 x 2 x2 on a stand for sale...

i'll take that bet that bet that there wont be a 14 foot snake at the expo. we have over 120 animals coming to the expo and there is no 14 foot pythons amongst them

Dude I will bring a 14 ft carpet snake you bring and albino and we will swap..

Deka

a week and a half till the expo. this year we have the most exhibitors and the most animals on display than any other year (over 150) . great support this year ,so a big thank you to everyone who is exhibiting.
cheers
simon

Can't wait to see you all at the Gladstone Expo. This year we'll not only have our magazines, but a selection of books for sale as well.
Cheers
Joy

It has to be alive.LOL.

Hey only 9 days to go, how exciting!!!!!
As luck has it most of my snakes are in the right shed mode & should look good for the expo. I don't know about Paula's Geckos as i don't have much to do with them.
Whats the bet that 'Lucky' will be right in shed mode at that piont, she is looking fab at present, maybe i should just take a photo of her now & take that to the expo LOL.
Hey Derek clean the Barby & get the drinks cold, it will be great to catch up.

Cheers
Ian

hmmmm books,are these books newly released joy

No Richard...... Selected older titles at this stage...... but we'll have some very interesting new releases at our own Festival in November. I'll keep everyone posted about them as time gets closer.

Hey Joy it will be lovely to catch up, you guys really do provide a great product & service to the hobby.
& thanks again for 'Lucky'

Cheers
Ian

8 days to go,and coming together well.the PCYC will be open for setting up at 1:30pm saturday for exhibitors who wish to set up early.then its setup between 6am-9am on sunday.
the fans of bhp's will be happy with this expo. we are expecting up to 17 on display from all different localities..
Ben Stein has confirmed he is coming up as well. we have a record number of exhibitors this year so it will be a big expo and there will be something for everyone

I'd love to go but i will of just left to be in darwin ahead of my trip to the oenpelli
I guess ill have to wait till next year to come
Hope it all goes well and will see al at the GC Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back