New diamond hatchling and her decked out click clack, show us yours!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moreliamanic

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Today I was lucky enough to get my diamond python hatchling. She was surprisingly so good to handle and very active.
This is her in her decked out viv(click clack for now). Show me your diamonds!

DSCN0672.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks! Yes, her name is Deanerys. I named her after the Khalessi/dragon queen from Game of Thrones, aha! :)

Oh wow she's so beautiful and i love game of thrones haha! And the CC looks great can you pm me who you got her off by any chance? am looking for a diamond with the same sort of colours and patterns yours has. Love the name how old is she? :)

Oh wow she's so beautiful and i love game of thrones haha! And the CC looks great can you pm me who you got her off by any chance? am looking for a diamond with the same sort of colours and patterns yours has. Love the name how old is she? :)

She is :) its so good isn't it! My partner bought her for me so I'm not sure who the breeder is. I'll get some info off hime and pm you. I know we did get the last one, so you might have to wait till next season, unfortunately :/
She was born on the 4th of February. She's on velvets already and fed straight away!

Haha, my albino is named Khaleesi

I was contemplating Khaleesi!

Very nice snake. If that's all she has in the click clack I'd recommend a couple of hides and maybe some fake leaves for her to hide in so she feels safe. Careful with the sand too, sometimes it gets underneath their scales and annoys them right off. If it does you'll see her bathing a lot in her water bowl.

Very nice snake. If that's all she has in the click clack I'd recommend a couple of hides and maybe some fake leaves for her to hide in so she feels safe. Careful with the sand too, sometimes it gets underneath their scales and annoys them right off. If it does you'll see her bathing a lot in her water bowl.

She has a hide and fake leaves, she spends most of her time climbing on her vine and slithering around. It is only a click clack, cluttering it with more hides will only take up more space. For all my hatchlings I keep their click clack simple, which I personally think is best for them, until they settle in. I use coarse red dessert sand for all 3 of my pythons, they love it. Thanks for your advice though :)

View attachment 249600
View attachment 249601
This is my tri-colur Girl she is awesome....

Your pictures aren't working :( you need to manage your attachments. Try again? I would love to see her!

Last edited:
dcec1483-564e-8c89.jpg
dcec1483-5678-3d9a.jpg

Lovely girl and good set-up, good name too ;)

jaye, thats a little ripper, cant wait till i can get a room full of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back