show us your crocs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anything people can do in nsw to push to make crocs legal again coz im ready to just pack my bags n move for 1

Always wondered, once these things get to the adult size, are you not afraid that they will snap your leg off? Or even kill someone?

Always wondered, once these things get to the adult size, are you not afraid that they will snap your leg off? Or even kill someone?

When enough people have big ones, they wil no longer need attack dogs,,,, they will have attack crocs available.

This isnt my crock, it is my spotted pythons fave toy. He is always all over it or in its mouth, or standing on it, hanging off it.... I think he's in Looooove with it :shock::lol:

Snakes feb 0212 066.jpg

This is a cross between a crockodile and a frog. Its a Frock? No, a Crog? :lol:

untitledhlhfllf.JPG

Jaz, those videos, you can only see the one where he is eating, silhuetted against the window. Of the other 2 vids, one is just black, the other is just something red? Cant see anything.

Last edited:
This isnt my crock, it is my spotted pythons fave toy. He is always all over it or in its mouth, or standing on it, hanging off it.... I think he's in Looooove with it :shock::lol:

View attachment 245217

This is a cross between a crockodile and a frog. Its a Frock? No, a Crog? :lol:

View attachment 245218

Jaz, those videos, you can only see the one where he is eating, silhuetted against the window. Of the other 2 vids, one is just black, the other is just something red? Cant see anything.

love the pics CaptainRatbag ha ha i 'almost' posted pics of my boys rubber ones but seeing though i already posed with a toy snake around my neck in the other thread i thought i had better not lol mite a been crossing the line ha ha.

The real ones are super cute! and have lovely set ups too :) enjoy!

190650_10150197200599408_784039407_9023502_3724359_n.jpg

heys my boys new tank , it should do him for a while .

Attachments

• tank done.jpg
    tank done.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 272
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back