Finding a job

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iv applied everywhere know to man. dont get a interview or call back untill i take my piercings out and cut my hair. just shows how judgmental people are.
never the less i was happy to do this if it means i get a job

Better you present yourself the better chance you have of getting an interview.

Last edited:
I worked there too when i was at school. The money was great cause i really kneaded the dough!
Sorry couldn't help myself :) But it WAS a good job

All under Yum international

I Worked For KFC started when I was 14 n 9 Months worked there for 5-6 years.
Money was so crap.

lol @tassie im pretty much at that point too! handed out my resume to every daycare on the coast and even most of brisbane..so far only two knock backs no interviews! s0o much for childcare being an easy job to get!!

a pet shop would be great, Iv already set up most my apprentership i just need my white card then i can start if i feel like it im pretty keen on a appentership now :D i lack motorvation but at least iv finished my resume haha :D

iv applied everywhere know to man. dont get a interview or call back untill i take my piercings out and cut my hair. just shows how judgmental people are.

Just a tip, these two quotes from you indicate to me, a general lackadaisical attitude and a sense of entitlement. In order to successfully navigate the working world, you'll want to consider losing both. If not the other alternative is to be the absolute best of the best at what you do. This is from a former HR manager, and one of the most open minded people you will ever meet, if you turned up to an interview with piercings in your face and long unkempt hair, I wouldn't even interview you. This is not judgement mate, it's just a fact of life you have to get used to now that you want to join the workforce. Good luck with the hunt!

:eek: i just got an email saying i have an interveiw at KFC!!!

now i have to ace that! :p

interveiw at pizza hut tonight!!! :D

oh my!! any pointers?!

Last edited:

If you're going for a customer service position, or dealing with the public, they want someone who is palatable working behind the counter. Its their business and they need customers in the store to make a profit, so if they want to be judgemental when hiring someone they have every right to be.

Blake
Your a first year butcher, yet you cant spell your own job ?
I do the hard work for you and work at an abattoir
Ive left school and started this straight away, great money and learning great skills with my knives
Blake, your a butcher yet you dont even use knives, you mustnt do my butchery skill work, what do they get you to do there
Im genuinely interested and not trying to be a smart ****

Onya Tazzie and Liam. Liam my friend got a job at kmart and it is aparently really good, on easter sat she was getting $36 per hour and shes 16.

I got my job and its amazing I can get anything i want! Haha sofar ive got a reptile rack, 3 new Rp/High white Pilbs and a new downhill bike.

Onya Tazzie and Liam. Liam my friend got a job at kmart and it is aparently really good, on easter sat she was getting $36 per hour and shes 16.

I got my job and its amazing I can get anything i want! Haha sofar ive got a reptile rack, 3 new Rp/High white Pilbs and a new downhill bike.

yes my sister sometimes is team leader she works on the registers though, so she is not near me. oh public holidays she is on $55 a hour. so unfair im on 9.50 ahha

yes my sister sometimes is team leader she works on the registers though, so she is not near me. oh public holidays she is on $55 a hour. so unfair im on 9.50 ahha

$9.50 is still good, im 15 and on $13.5

good for you Liam as already mentioned try mcdonalds or kfc the rate of pocket money has greatly increased when I was your age I was lucky to reveive 5 dollars a week that was a long time ago though

Well I'm 15. I'm not sure if I'm 9.50 or more. When I'm 16 I should get to work all Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back