How do you find a lost Gecko? Plz Help!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
any gecko peeps around???????????????????

I am a gecko person, and do own a species similar to what you have thats missing. What people have said is exactly what you should do and keep checking in its tank, you might of missed it.

I do know what its like to loose an animal, i had an ackie escape after two weeks it sucks.

Cheers,
Ben

i found it in the curtains i thankyou sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much snakes 123 and jordo i found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

See if you just looked rather than keep asking the same question you could of found it :p

Any way good work and fairly lucky.

tumblr_m20i2gW8ti1qlkly8.png

geuss what i found it yay finally i found it in the curtains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess

and thankyou to everyone who said to look in the curtains and i will do a great job of keeping it in the tank from now on

lol

very inspiring thx

awesome stuff I am so happy for you :)

I dont understand why there is people saying rude / stupid comments she came to this forum for idea's and help on where to look it doesnt matter of age or anything she needed help and thats the only comments she should of gotten.

Glad you found her.

Thats funny, I have had 2 velvet gecko escapees and both times they turned up on the curtains near their tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back