Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I got him through a friend who sells a lot of repriles. All he could tell me was it was a bit over a year.

I hate when mine does that!!!

I feed mine whole adult mice and day old chickens. I'm always nervous on chicken day cos sometimes they pop and make a huge mess everywhere :(

Not the most considerate of animals, just the other week I was feeding my spencers a mouse and he did the same. Shook it around and splattered intestines on the wall of his enclosure!

Nice lil female..... I had first pick of that clutch ;)

heres a pic of my new female spencers that will be coming to me in 3 weeks time thanks to pete

IMG_6073.jpg

These are the 2 I'm getting, just waiting on permit to come thru....

IMG_6072.JPGIMG_6074.JPG

i got the male which was the first egg to hatch and this girl is from the second lot he hatched this season
this is the male i got off him a few months ago

Last edited:
Didn't ask him, been patiently waiting a few months for these to hatch ;)
I was going to get one last year, a friend got some from him instead and they were gorgeous.
Pics should be working now, the attachment button on here isn't the best...

Didn't ask him, been patiently waiting a few months for these to hatch ;)
I was going to get one last year, a friend got some from him instead and they were gorgeous.
Pics should be working now, the attachment button on here isn't the best...

they are very nice looking, and i thinks petes got a huge waiting list for next years hatchies too now

Probably... I told Camo about them last year and he got a few too......he had some real crackers! They have a nice yellow to them and have nice distinct markings, they are pigs too lol

they are very nice looking, and i thinks petes got a huge waiting list for next years hatchies too now

Few more :)

He looks atchy cos he's sheddig lol.
But some real nice colours coming through :)
DSC_0640.jpg

DSC_0678.jpg

Latest posts

Back