Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to show my snakes if I don't have to bring their set-ups with lol...
So If there are any vendors that need snakes to fill their enclosures....
2 WA BHP's, a black and gold jungle Gorgeous (have to leave sniper at home she's still too cranky lol)
and Noodles an awesome 8 year old stimmi...
Just let me know...

Happy to show my snakes if I don't have to bring their set-ups with lol...
So If there are any vendors that need snakes to fill their enclosures....
2 WA BHP's, a black and gold jungle Gorgeous (have to leave sniper at home she's still too cranky lol)
and Noodles an awesome 8 year old stimmi...
Just let me know...
i'll see if i have any room

Does anyone usually have affordable enclosures for sale? URS Enclosures are a bit prices, does the expo have a bit more variety?

You will have very little cheaper ones there however Pet Crazy normally have really good specials and I think they are going. I wouldn't classify our enclosures as affordable even though they are well priced.

Does anyone usually have affordable enclosures for sale? URS Enclosures are a bit prices, does the expo have a bit more variety?

yes there will be a variety of enclosures at affordable prices on the weekend

yeh il be coming along and also bringing my male olive and my 2 hypo bredlis

Anyone wanting to display need to get the form back to me by the end of the month so I can get them back to parks by july thanks troy

so who is coming so far I think there will be just over 100 animals on display from private keepers and should b quite a few good bargains from the pet shops that will be there from what Troy was saying so I can't wait.

Is it each person bringing reptiles that needs to complete the forms? or if they are assisting another display (eg rescue) and bringing their personal reptiles will they be covered by that display?

Hope that made sense!

I'll definately be at this one !!
Will be staying at Oracle at Broadbeach............how far away is from the Expo ?

I'll definately be at this one !!
Will be staying at Oracle at Broadbeach............how far away is from the Expo ?

Not far at all just up the road basically can't walk tho unless your super keen :)

I just sent some forms off I'll bring and display some of my cute scaled friends.

Cheers Brenton

I got excited when I saw the fliers and poster at work for the expo! can't wait, it'll be my first herp expo! I've always missed them prior to now! Crap... hope I'm not bloody working!

Sarah and I will be there :p

hope its a goood one, the Victorian Herp Expo was awesome that we went tooooo so we are looking forward to this :)

I had an awesome time last year!! spent all my savings and overloaded my friends car :D I hope this year will be even better!! I'm bringing my whole tax refund and buying lots of shiny things!!

Not far at all just up the road basically can't walk tho unless your super keen :)

I just sent some forms off I'll bring and display some of my cute scaled friends.

Cheers Brenton

Thanks mate...............easy cab fare then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back