carpet, something special

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this one of your big girls that pissed all over me when we were sexing them? Not a bad looker mick

Now That's the most Beautiful Snake I have ever seen.She is Absolutley Gorgous..Just the kind of girl I am looking for..Where can I find a girl like that???
..Coastals Rock..

You struggle to come across these at the moment Coastal-Love
I got lucky with here and have never seen even another Ax come close to her
she is even more lighter in real life..

All I can say is WOW. Never seen a Coastal like that! (Is it a coastal? - Not a snake keeper)

Beautiful, and I am in love. This photo is pushing me to get into pythons.

All I can say is WOW. Never seen a Coastal like that! (Is it a coastal? - Not a snake keeper)

Beautiful, and I am in love. This photo is pushing me to get into pythons.
He has hypos for sale ! Carn I know you wanna get one rocky...

Wow what an awesome python. Better start saving and building by the looks. Feed my addiction.

Thanks guys and girls, she is being cooled now,,
Jus working out exactly what male to put over her ?

Very nice carpet Mick! I got this one and it's geting nice and light, I just got it as a normal carpet but I love the colours
my photo is'nt the best but it looks nicer in real life as well.
DSCF1659.jpg picture by jason14772 - Photobucket

DSCF1659.jpg

Thanks guys and girls, she is being cooled now,,
Jus working out exactly what male to put over her ?

Axanthic is such an exciting project I can't wait to see how it mixes with our genetics compared to oversea lines.
Id crossing out to albino and then sibs back together to possibly get sun glow, moon glow, snow, ghost, caramel, albino, axanthic and normals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back