The dog thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go the bullies! Puppy Rhino and Sharky.

Attachments

• DSC02645.jpg
    DSC02645.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC02655.jpg
    DSC02655.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 85
I'm so jealous of your bully ears!

How old's your boy? The White bitch i have had her ears like that when she was only 10 weeks old. The younger one has her days where one sits up and then flops the next day. Taping them up for a few days is apparently the answer to floppy ears.

He's three and a bit. Apparently to tape them you have to do it before they get their adult teeth. I was humbugging the breeder to tell me how to do it, she told me to keep waiting and then she told me it was too late lol. Oh well i still love my dog!

He's three and a bit. Apparently to tape them you have to do it before they get their adult teeth. I was humbugging the breeder to tell me how to do it, she told me to keep waiting and then she told me it was too late lol. Oh well i still love my dog!

Hey mate, just an update on the taping ears business. Before and after taping for three 1 week sessions. I tried to get a shot of my other bully, but she was laughing too much because she knows she shouldn't be on the pool table.

Gaff tape fixes all...

Attachments

• DSC02651.jpg
    DSC02651.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC02809.jpg
    DSC02809.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC02817.jpg
    DSC02817.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 62
Used to work at a vet,

and my god the look on peoples/other workers faces when bull terriers came in were hilarious...everyone basically froze with fear, and if they barked I think most people almost fell over and died....

so, I always got to deal with them haha, certainly my favourite dog too.

They have loads of character and are stacks of fun. They do some of the dumbest, funniest things that I'm sure only bullies could pull off.

I get the occasional strange look from people when I walk them and I'm not sure if these onlookers are unfamiliar with the breed or are worried that they could end up on the menu lol.

I got my Dally in highschool, at failure to find a bull terrier breeder at the time (apparently SA just didn't have them back then!), I love my boy to bits, but still want one haha.
Unfortunately I don't have a yard at my place, so my dog lives with my Dad, and there's no way he'd accept me bringing one home!

I hardly ever see them (for some reason I see plenty of miniatures though), but everytime I do I'm always re-amazed at their size. beautiful things. go the Roman noses!

yeah my Mum when I was a kid used to tell me how "awful" they are....coz I always wanted the one in Babe haha
All the ones I've encountered, who were also sick or injured, have been big soft goofballs.

My new little ball of energy... The other dog we have is a german shepherd - she's my Nanna's dog :)

IMG_3117.jpgIMG_3108.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg :D Thanks! I have tons of photos of him... possibly to many lol.

Although... He was a bit embarrassed with the goggles. I wasn't the most popular person in the world after that photo.

An updated pic of little Luna!

31b023b7-6b5e-7775.jpg

A normal day at the hair salon!

31b023b7-6c8a-53db.jpg

31b023b7-6caf-6ff5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back