Snakes and crazy sex party

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps just a short title "Sex" would get everyone clicking?

Well that could work. But when you add an extra word it makes it even better. For example "Sex" yeah that's pretty good, but then.. You add party and you have "Sex party" and it instantly becomes better. Or how about crazy, "Crazy sex" sure sounds more fun than just "Sex". So you see, it is more complicated than you think to make a good title.

Or maybe reverse physcology, "Don't read bad stuff here".

By the way these suggested titles are up for grabs feel free to use at random.

Or maybe reverse physcology, "Don't read bad stuff here".

By the way these suggested titles are up for grabs feel free to use at random.

Maybe you're on to something... "There is no sex in here, and definitely not sex parties".

I usually just go through and open most of the ones created "today" and read the first few lines and if it still sounds boring I close it ha

Correct grammar and punctuation.
If it's lacking in the title, I figure that person was too stupid/lazy to write it properly, so I'm too lazy to bother reading their lazy dribble.

Well that could work. But when you add an extra word it makes it even better. For example "Sex" yeah that's pretty good, but then.. You add party and you have "Sex party" and it instantly becomes better. Or how about crazy, "Crazy sex" sure sounds more fun than just "Sex". So you see, it is more complicated than you think to make a good title.

"Crazy jag sex party" :p

how about "crazy sex, great for penetrating the mind ;)"

I usually just go through and open most of the ones created "today" and read the first few lines and if it still sounds boring I close it ha

Me too.

If it's lacking in the title, I figure that person was too stupid/lazy to write it properly, so I'm too lazy to bother reading their lazy dribble.

I don't know, I learnt a new word today, keepted.

ay bro dnt b dissin ppl jst cuz dey dnt rite lik u wnt em 2 ay dats jst not cool ay bro

ay bro dnt b dissin ppl jst cuz dey dnt rite lik u wnt em 2 ay dats jst not cool ay bro

Hahaha you've got to make a longer one, so you can demonstrate the lack of full stops, so it's one big confusing sentence! Oh, and caplocks, I hate full capslock.

Hahaha you've got to make a longer one, so you can demonstrate the lack of full stops, so it's one big confusing sentence! Oh, and caplocks, I hate full capslock.

My current pet hate (due to its prevalence on this forum) is using THEN instead of THAN. *twitch, twitch*

My current pet hate (due to its prevalence on this forum) is using THEN instead of THAN. *twitch, twitch*

I admit I sometimes make mistakes like that, but once I read-over it, I want to kick myself in the head. Since like you say, it's incredibly annoying.

I just wanna say to youz that i didnt think this thread wood be good but than i red it and its ok i think im gonna have to through a party soon and youz are all invite to help name my snake i dont know what sort it iz but i knows its a carpet but i think its poisonous so it doesnt need heat cauze im in melbourne and there are snakes here so its fine and im going to breed it so if anyone wantz one let me know cause its a new type the guy said its rare that i bought it off

Damn it! That was all in caps lock as well.. Amazing how long that took me to write.

You need practice Twitch, I could read that quite easily, sometimes I have to read them 3 times to try and understand.

I just wanna say to youz that i didnt think this thread wood be good but than i red it and its ok i think im gonna have to through a party soon and youz are all invite to help name my snake i dont know what sort it iz but i knows its a carpet but i think its poisonous so it doesnt need heat cauze im in melbourne and there are snakes here so its fine and im going to breed it so if anyone wantz one let me know cause its a new type the guy said its rare that i bought it off

Damn it! That was all in caps lock as well.. Amazing how long that took me to write.

0i Br0 y3w c00d mak3 MaD M0n13z iF Y3w Bre3d d3m. I h3lpz ya!

Yep, that is weird. Punishment for having a rubbish title perhaps?
Should have put murdered in there somewhere?

Murdered at sex party?

I got meselfa few of them too I got them wanna breed them? Ill send them tomorrow, but don't worry bout transferring on my licence you won't have them long enough coz ya don't need to quarantine them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back