Snakes and crazy sex party

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna say to youz that i didnt think this thread wood be good but than i red it and its ok i think im gonna have to through a party soon and youz are all invite to help name my snake i dont know what sort it iz but i knows its a carpet but i think its poisonous so it doesnt need heat cauze im in melbourne and there are snakes here so its fine and im going to breed it so if anyone wantz one let me know cause its a new type the guy said its rare that i bought it off

Damn it! That was all in caps lock as well.. Amazing how long that took me to write.

Yeah if it detects too much uppercase it changes it all to lower :p

I usually just go through and open most of the ones created "today" and read the first few lines and if it still sounds boring I close it ha
This is exactly why I wanted to know if we could have a section for just showing threads that have been created today. Unless I've subscribed so I can keep up with them, I don't care about older threads.

It's hard to say what sort of title makes you want to click but, like others, there are some I just don't bother with like naming or photos. Another big thing for me is if the OP is too long. Even if something has an interesting title, if they are more than a few lines long it goes in the tl;dr bin

Oh and also if a thread is "young" but has heaps of replies (like this one) it usually means controversy so they are usually fun to open as well

Last edited:
I only clicked on this thread because the last time I was at a crazy snake sex party I noticed some camera flashes and had to check I'm not in the photos . Don't remember seeing you there , but then I don't remember much anyway .

I only clicked on this thread because the last time I was at a crazy snake sex party I noticed some camera flashes and had to check I'm not in the photos . Don't remember seeing you there , but then I don't remember much anyway .

I was there, wearing my special hat and nothing else. Yeah you seemed a bit under the weather. Those snakes certainly go crazy with a couple of rums in them :)

Any titles that have different, special or strange in them eg. "My snake has strange spots", "different looking carpet" or " different crazy strange sex party jag snake "

how about " Scientists prove APS will make you dumber "

any discussion that goes against site rules (i.e. religion, sexual orientation, etc) or debatable views (ethics and specific food consumptions) seem to have ridiculously long threads in their limited run

other than that, anything with shock value/that procures strong opinions, i.e. RSPCA, DERM, neglect, trolls (unfortunately), etc etc etc

going by that: purple, pink, and blue banded (insert religion) vegan venomous exotic python neglected in (insert state/address) store/shop - (insert government body/responsible party) won't take action due to homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back