Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my girl...

Bredlsfem.jpg

my 1.5yr old male classic. Not very tame!but getting better. Sorry for the bad pics they just never stay still. just shedIMG_0489[1].jpgIMG_0452[2].jpgIMG_0454[1].jpgIMG_0485[1].jpg

I'll attest to that. My elder Bredli is so curious and loves to investigate and sometimes pretend to be things that I can never get a good shot of her!

My 20ish month old classic male Buddy shed yesterday and his colours are poppin! Haha. Also stoked as he's broken the 5ft barrier now (5'1"). Will post a pic tomorrow when the lights better...

I would buy this at almost any cost, to have it for my male. Stunning snake!
Are you hinting at something there? LOL, shame you are in Scotland... she will be snuggling up with my boy, so fingers crossed for me :)...

Thanks for the comment

Are you hinting at something there? LOL, shame you are in Scotland... she will be snuggling up with my boy, so fingers crossed for me :)...

Thanks for the comment

Yes I am, very much so. Come on, what will it take for you to break the law and send me this snake? I have money! I have a spare sister? Come on, let's work something out!

Here's my little hypo bredli Baxter. Bought him off a member here on Mother's day, he was born in February so he's almost 5 months old now.

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

I tried and failed with attachments so in the end I created a folder for my snake pics on my account, uploaded the pics from my pc then use the IMG codes from those pics in the folder. Its a little time consuming but it works simply enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back