frogs.org.au ARCade feeders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaws07

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I ordered 1500 pinhead crickets off the frogs.org.au ARC And haven't received a confirmation email for my order. I was just wondering of anyone here has ordered from them before and not received an email but still received their insects?

have used them a few times. I dont think that I have ever receivied an email from them. I have just gone onto there site and made an account. Ordered what i want, pay for them. Then you can check that you have ordered them by checking your account etc on the site. They then send them out. I think on a Tuesday without looking at ther site.

I have always received a conformation email from them... Maybe contact them tomorrow during business hours to ascertain whether they received the order?

I use them all the time and always get a email from them and they only send out on tuesday.

I have used them in the past, but find them quite pompous!
You cannot contact them on the phone and just get half answered questions via email. They strike me as having the belief they only deal with the 'general public' as some great service to us.

I have used them in the past, but find them quite pompous!
You cannot contact them on the phone and just get half answered questions via email. They strike me as having the belief they only deal with the 'general public' as some great service to us.

lots of doa

Agreed, I have found their whole organisation to be pretty arrogant while offering both poor quality service & food. Stay away, I've used Livefoods on/off since with far better results.

Only had one stuff up in regards to my orders. It was rectified the next week.
Last delivery was during the cold snap.
I had them shipped despite Arc advising to wait a day due to cold.
Out of 700 I had maybe 10 dead on arrival.

dammit this was my 1000th post! I had something special planned:|

I received my order today, there seemed to be quite a lot of dead crickets in there, not sure if this I normal? Since this is my first time ordering insects to be mailed.

Last edited:
agreed, i have found their whole organisation to be pretty arrogant while offering both poor quality service & food. Stay away, i've used livefoods on/off since with far better results.
couldnt agree more, i swapped to live foods and havent looked back. Zero doa and great service..

I have ordered once from ARC and they sent the shipment to another persons address. I received a phone call and was advised to go and pick them up from the other persons house (luckily only 15min drive). I have also worked in their cricket breeding facility for five long months. Like my mother always told me, if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all...

I am definitely trying different websites before them again. I am thinking of completely switching from crickets to roaches and need to know of a supplier who takes PayPal. Has anyone ever tried personal pet services? I know they don't stock roaches but I am looking to buy mealworms from them. They have very good prices from what I've seen.

Look up Personal Pet Services - their crickets, packaging, service, delivery and price is superior.

does anyone know how many adult roaches I should get to start a breeding colony? Also the best/cheapest place to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back