I can't believe someone's trying to hack my APS account..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coppersimon

Reaction score
I normally use tapatalk to access APS but today I have had someone try to access my acc twice causing my to be locked out from the forum when using tapatalk. No happy!
Has anyone had this happen to them?

Interesting. I'm having the same problem but from my computer. Not at all happy about it either.

I had the same problem a few days ago. I tried to access it through Tapatalk and it said I had got my password wrong more than 5 times.

I had the exact same thing. I think it's more of an APS/Tapatalk problem than someone hacking your account though

I did a search on the ip that they said the atemps were made from and it came back with a company in San Fancisco. Got to love technology.

I just wrote something but not that

I said that today I couldn't access from my pc just my phone, as my username and pass word were wrong now something is going on

Can the mods or someone tell us if e have been hacked or somone has changed our password

Last edited:
I can only access APS through google chrome, when I try with IE it freezes my PC.

I had the exact same thing. I think it's more of an APS/Tapatalk problem than someone hacking your account though
im not sure about that , i had it happen the other day aswell but from a computer i initially thought nothing of it and just thought it may be a glitch of some kind , still kinda do why would someone want to hack aps accounts ?

why would someone want to hack aps accounts ?

1. Because they can
2. Because they don't have a life
3. Because they certainly don't have a love interest to keep them occupied, besides their hand, their computer screen, their bedpost and a tube of astroglide
4. Because they think that by somehow ******* off the masses, they may one day gain the attention of the major security and anti-virus companies and subsequently get paid squillions for writing code that would have stopped them from doing what they do... until the next zit-faced, cheezles-scoffing, greasy-skinned wannabe jerkoff gets through their wonder-code, and then the cycle starts again.

Why would it be a problem now and not 3wks ago when it started?
I`m not too smart with these things.:(

I normally use tapatalk to access APS but today I have had someone try to access my acc twice causing my to be locked out from the forum when using tapatalk. No happy!
Has anyone had this happen to them?

What kind of a snake would do this kind of thing?.

Endeavour

had the same problem yesterday using a computer! said my password was wrong etc etc after trying numerious times! tryed today and worked!

I just wrote something but not that

I said that today I couldn't access from my pc just my phone, as my username and pass word were wrong now something is going on

Can the mods or someone tell us if e have been hacked or somone has changed our password

Im pretty sure no one has changed your password Damian as we dont have access to members passwords. There was a recent software update that may be causing problems but Im unsure if this is the cause. If your still using the same email address I can send you a password reset if you want? message me and let me know ok.

maybe its your own computer with the problem or has been hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back