I can't believe someone's trying to hack my APS account..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I had the same failed multiple logon attempts window come up for the past couple of days from trying to logon to this site via my pc, it couldn't specifically be a tapatalk issue. I had an email sent automatically from aps that someone had tried multiple times to access my account. Don't know if this is true or some other glitch in the system.......
thats whats been happening to me and like i previously said i have never once used a phone to access aps always safari on my pc , it isnt exclusive to tapatalk

happed againt to me today off my laptop. so not just tapatalk

Same happened to me. This was in my inbox sent from APS

Dear carterd,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Aussie Pythons & Snakes with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 108.162.225.58

Thanks,
The APS Team

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 108.162.225.58
this is the IP address thats been causing trouble. we have had countless registrations from this address.
Im going to ban anyone using the IP address because Im sick of these constant registrations.

That is the same IP address that is blocking mine!!!!!!!!!!

Hunt them down!

108.162.225.58 IP in United States, San Francisco
A track of this # says it comes from here Colin.

yeah Im well aware of this and when I blocked some registrations last week I had these "new members" screaming in the support centre.. why are they using this IP that originates overseas?? either they are banned members or its a bogus registration I think.

but theres something definitely wrong with this IP address and "when in doubt" ban them :lol:
We're getting 5-10 new registrations a day from this IP address and I think most are bogus.

if your having trouble with tapatalk on your phones try clearing the tapatalk cache and see if that helps

Last edited:
The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 108.162.225.58.
Had the same problems yesterday again off my laptop with that IP address.

sounds like a bot working hard this sort of thing is prity common in the gameing world but why they are trying to get in to APS acc's. Probly some rich kid with to much time on his hands

The IP address 108.162.225.58 is owned by a company called CloudFlare. I assume it belongs to a range of addresses they lease out, I don't really know.

The parent nameserver for aussiepythons.com is a nameserver run by CloudFlare. ( lady.ns.cloudflare.com / sam.ns.cloudflare.com )

Coincidence? Probably. Somebody smart figure it out please :p

"Hacker's" IP 108.162.225.58 ISP is CloudFlare in the US.
AussiePythons IP 199.27.134.131 ISP is CloudFlare in the US.

As you said ZsaZsaGaboa, coincidence? possibly but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back