Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at next year one we should try and see if we can buy reptiles on the day's of it?

yeah every one would :p
but i think more people would display there reptiles

I say no. I'm broke enough just from stocking up on supplies hahaha I'll have to claim bankruptcy if there's an option to buy the animals too...

I loved it and there were a ridiculous amount of cheap things! picked up a heap of new things for my Mitchie.

blake
It wont happen
In qld anyways
Dont continue this part of the converstaion, everyone involved with expos have had enough of derm and what they do

blake
It wont happen
In qld anyways
Dont continue this part of the converstaion, everyone involved with expos have had enough of derm and what they do

Yeah derm was constantly looking at our displays making sure nothing changed they where a pain in the rectim thanks for a awesome weekend Troy :)

Here was a stall I was at all weekend
31b04411-424c-630c.jpg

Cheers Brenton

at next year one we should try and see if we can buy reptiles on the day's of it?

Why aren't we allowed to purchase animals at the show? I am not saying it is a bad thing or anything just curious as to why?

Yeah derm was constantly looking at our displays making sure nothing changed they where a pain in the rectim thanks for a awesome weekend Troy :)

31b04411-424c-630c.jpg

Cheers Brenton

My dad was fascinated by this stall, this it was the first time he had saw GTP's.

-Harrison

I don't get why DERM didn't have a stall. Would be good to talk to some officials from the department rather than make assumptions about all their confusing regulations. I swear QLD parks and wildlife weren't nearly as confusing a decade ago...

I don't get why DERM didn't have a stall. Would be good to talk to some officials from the department rather than make assumptions about all their confusing regulations. I swear QLD parks and wildlife weren't nearly as confusing a decade ago...

Ahhh they did have a stall

Cheers Brenton

Haha oops they did? Which ones were they next to? I had a bunch of questions for them... Haha

They where opposite exo terra and to the right or left for viewers of the custom chondro stand

Cheers Brenton

They where opposite exo terra and to the right or left for viewers of the custom chondro stand

Cheers Brenton

Oh was that the really tiny dodgy one? Shows how much I was distracted by custom chondros... Damnit, that would have been really useful for my friend haha

31b04411-424c-630c.jpg

Cheers Brenton

Is that Mick trying to score another shirt? that fella was a walking advertisement all weekend... lmao

at next year one we should try and see if we can buy reptiles on the day's of it?[/QUOTE

Even though DERM allowed us to sell reptiles last year at our Scales & Tails Festival in Ipswich, we've since been instructed that it was illlegal and until the legislation changes there is nothing that any of us who host Expos in Qld can do. All we can do is work on getting the legislation changed. We're all onto it, but it takes time.
Cheers,
Joy

im loving all the pictures floating around on here and facebook! i loved the expo, my bank account did not haha/. my animals got sooo spoilt and the ppl with the geckos near the GTP were great and very helpful, the mothership is now keen on getting a few little geckos to join in our reptilian family :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back