Poll: Favourite Snake group as pets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favourite Australian Snake as Pet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbral

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Enter your favorite snake group as a pet and should you feel like it add in why.

I realise I have broken the Python group down and not the other groups.

Ill kick us off with Aspidites as I love the colouring and temperament of this group.

Last edited:
Colubrids...because pythons are boring. Chasing cts hatchlings through the shed is TEH FUNZ.

Anteresia, because they're neat little guys. I like them anyway - although Aspidites comes just a hairs breadth second.

Damn those Morelia lovers (I love them too.) we need to get some cpompetition going as they are winning hands down! Come on people get those votes in!

You can't beat Aspidites!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It seems you can the Aspidites fans are coming a lousy third :(
Its that or others just don't know what they are missing out on.

Keep those votes coming, I find it interesting what others like and why :)

one for the aspidites here , mainly womas as ive never kept bhps before , they dig holes with their heads like an excavator and they buzz and bob their heads and wiggle their tails at feed time plus they look great , what more do you want in a snake , great to watch their antics

Same in Arnhem Land, they are so common they are a staple part of the diet in many places. I found a breeding ball in the Howard River so heavy I could barely lift it (they didn't care and I have no idea how many were in the mass, I lifted them to show a group of students).

+1 for aspidites, woma feeding behaviour cracks me up every time

Same in Arnhem Land, they are so common they are a staple part of the diet in many places. I found a breeding ball in the Howard River so heavy I could barely lift it (they didn't care and I have no idea how many were in the mass, I lifted them to show a group of students).

It soulds like you live a very interesting life, I would like to live a week in your shoes.

i would have to go with morelia, because they have some of the best pattern variations, they're all a good and manageable size (apart from the scrubby), most have very good temperaments, etc. As for woma's i am very curious to see this feeding behavior.

. As for woma's i am very curious to see this feeding behavior.
youtube it , theres some good vids , none as good as seeing it in person for the first time though , i think i got more excited at my woma doing it then he was about his food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back