Stein Enclosure... Whats all the fuss about!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daveandem2011

Reaction score
Lol :p a MASSIVE shout out to Ben Stein who came around this morning to deliver my new enclosure. What a beautiful and classy piece of furniture, i am so thrilled to have one of these enclosures in my home and have not been able to get the smile off my face or stop staring at it. I must also say that Ben has Been awesome through out the process and gets a 10/10 for quality and customer satisfaction.

Thanks MR Stein

Cheers Dave

Attachments

• photo-7 copy.jpg
    photo-7 copy.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 849
  • photo-8 copy.jpg
    photo-8 copy.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 620
  • photo-9 copy.jpg
    photo-9 copy.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 767
Ps Ben has been abducted and now works out of my garage which I will be transforming into a sweat shop lol I wish

- - - Updated - - -

Hey gibblore, this will be for a gtp

If u dont mind me asking, whats something like that go for? I am extremely interested in getting one from there but the prices on site leave alot open and when i emailed him he barely responded.

If u dont mind me asking, whats something like that go for? I am extremely interested in getting one from there but the prices on site leave alot open and when i emailed him he barely responded.
Hi Kurtis, I'm not sure about the email you received from Ben but I have found him to be more than helpful with any enquiry that I've had sometimes it may take a day to get back but he's a busy man lol. As far as the price goes it was a pressy from the wife but I believe it was between the $1500-$1800 mark hope this helps

You don't care that it seems he built the first enclosure up side down?

Wicked enclosure, I'd love to get one done for my massive female scrubbie!
Now that's one I'd love to see

- - - Updated - - -

If there is anyone else with a Stein enclosure please feel free to post your picks would love to see them:D

Last edited:
31b06274-ef9f-27f3.jpg
this is mine
Small
Custom also delivered this afternoon and a big thanks to Ben also done a fantastic job

31b06274-eff7-2676.jpg

Thanks Glenn

31b06274-ef9f-27f3.jpg
this is mine
Small
Custom also delivered this afternoon and a big thanks to Ben also done a fantastic job

31b06274-eff7-2676.jpg

Thanks Glenn
Hi Glenn thanks for sharing, I must say I've already had the pleasure of checking your enclosure out as it was in the trailer when Ben came to my place. Very nice... For a blond spotted I think he said?
Cheers David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back