Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple more , mucking around with a new camera sorry about quality .

Attachments

• 006 (2).jpg
    006 (2).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 123
  • 009 (2).jpg
    009 (2).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 89
so hypos count? ok then, then I'll add this little girl I got from Brad Walker. Coastal carpet hypo tiger. Brad said it was a red phase or something, guess that attributes to its golden shine or whatever, could be a caramel I don't know?
attachment.php

If stripeys are called RPs now then I have a heap of RPs. lol

RP scrubs? pmsl

de99f2be.jpg

If stripeys are called RPs now then I have a heap of RPs. lol

RP scrubs? pmsl

de99f2be.jpg
Just my take on the rp label but i don't really class a striped snake as an rp unless the base color breaks through the sides like a jag, obviously the more it does this the better . And tiger striped animals seem to be the key to many rp lines.

I added my Tiger as she's hypomelanistic, most wouldn't count it but it is kind of a reduced something of a kind. Anyone interested, contact Brad over at Australian Fauna Supplies or Crazy Carpets and see if he has any left, these ones will set you back $525 if interested.

Last edited:
A recent shot of one of my favourites. 110% pure locality produced jungle.

B&GSuperlineF.JPG

Thought i'd keep this thread going with a few pics of my new rp jungle male. There is a bit of confusion over the parents as when I picked it up I was told by the breeder it was bred from a B&Y x atherton. But after a few emails chasing down more information on the parents, the breeder apologised for any confusion and told me they are actually bred from Matthew Bonnett line palmerstons. Now I'm not sure what to believe, the presence of grey markings makes me think an atherton was involved. Could someone with experience in reduced pattern jungles give me their opinion

P1040297 (800x620).jpgP1040302 (800x600).jpgP1040303 (800x600).jpgP1040300 (800x600).jpgP1040394 (800x663).jpg

pure B&W julatten I bred (hatched november 2011)

DSC04988.jpg

RP Black & Yellow Jungle
attachment.php

pure RP jungle I bred from Apollo x Aphrodite

24841_1401053236208_584269_n.jpg

24841_1401053276209_5615161_n.jpg

Last edited:
very nice Colin, how much do they go for when you have them for sale?

Im sure Ive told you before I price animals on an individual basis from best down not a flat price. So whatever price I choose to put on them is the only answser I can give. Its against the rules to sell or offer for sale in non swap and shop forums.
I also dont price snakes before they hatch either. Cheers

Sent from my GT-S5830T using Tapatalk 2

this is my pure rp jungle no jag in him ill have a pure rp female im gettin in 2 weeks to go with him my rpm.jpg

Last edited:
:)

Attachments

• junglemale 11mths.jpg
    junglemale 11mths.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 123
  • SBxRL.jpg
    SBxRL.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts