Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats your favourite monitor?

• blsck headed monitor

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • ackie variety

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • goulds monitor

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • kimberly rock monitor

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • lace monitor

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • meartens water monitor

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • spencers monitor

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • yellow spotted monitor

• perentie

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • pygmy mulga monitor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted for spenceri only cause its next on the "to get list" but i could make a case for everything on the list as there all awesome in there own way.................

Why no gillens or Panoptes?

No need to ask what I voted for:)!

Why no gillens or Panoptes?

No need to ask what I voted for:)!

IV, panoptes is there, but I agree on the gillens. I know a few people who swear by 'em. For me, lacies all the way!
Aaaaah oooops, just seen the pygmies. Sorry.......... my bad:D:oops::oops:

short tailed monitor (Varanus brevicauda) isn't in the list, thats what i would have voted, cause i wonna get one.

it was a toss up between lace monitor and the perentie but i think ill go for the lacie, love them, plus there on my wish list :)

I think more people are wondering where the options are rather then actually voting... These questions are too far broad to put onto a 10 option poll.

Panoptes :) My little one let me stroke her tummy today! Not a hint of fear.

Wish it was a multiple choice pole, I put Perentie but I have to say I also really love Sand Goannas and Black-Headed Monitors.

I have a soft spot for lacies. But due to space have settled for acikes for the time being.

Well none of the above mine would have to be The Savannah Monitor (not legal in australia devoooo :( ) haha

Well me and a mate have a running debate over whether Varanus glauerti or Varanus pilbarensis are better and you only included one of the options. While awesome in their own right in comparison to those two the rest of the monitors are like a candle to the sun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back