Albino blackheadpython

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a pic ages ago on here, don't know if it was in this country or not though. At first I hated it, but now I don't mind it so much.

LOL. Look how big she is at 3 years old. Something I have to look forward to. :)

Now that is what they should look like. I have always regarded the black headed pythons as 'blondes'. Now they are showing their true colours.

I prefer the normal blackheaded. I am not a great fan of light colours, but that is just me.

There are a few threads already about this topic but yes they are here in Oz
T

Yeah i was too then i start to like it amazing how Bhp breed ahp wonder what Been crossed with?

I prefer the good old normal blackheads not the ones who have gone through selective breeding and such. Also what's the point of calling it a black headed python when the albinos have white heads.:D

The normal BHP's are very nice but if you see one of these, well......awesome!!! Is all I can say.

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer the good old normal blackheads not the ones who have gone through selective breeding and such. Also what's the point of calling it a black headed python when the albinos have white heads.:D
And an albino olive is no longer olive so should it be called a white python?
And an albino spotted should be called a non spotted python.
haha

The normal BHP's are very nice but if you see one of these, well......awesome!!! Is all I can say.

- - - Updated - - -

And an albino olive is no longer olive so should it be called a white python?
And an albino spotted should be called a non spotted python.
haha
No It was a joke and I was stating that the name defines a key point in the black headed python not there anymore with the new albinos. I'm not saying that any morph or albino animal shouldn't be called what it is like an albino olive not being an olive. I really should stop making bad joke on here as people always bag them out:D:D

No It was a joke and I was satin the name defines a key point in the black headed python not there anymore with the albinos. I'm not saying that any morph or albino animal shouldn't be called what it is like an albino olive not being an olive. I really should stop making bad joke on here as people always bag them out:D:D
No prob, I took it as a joke and was joking back with the little haha at the end.
regards
T

wow when i see one for sale. ill pay 2000000000 for one of those.

- - - Updated - - -

wow when i see one for sale. ill pay 2000000000 for one of those.

You can keep the normals and the albinos, just gimme that axanthic any day hehe. :lol:

I'm looking at my bhp right now. I wouldn't swap him for one of those.

DSC_0268_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
They were produced by Piet Nuijten in Holland. A good friend has 100% hets ready to breed next season.

Wow they look amazing, i actually like the look of the albino's more then the normal black headed's :) only my opinion tho. Are they available to the hobby here in australia?

Excuse me but they are the WHITE HEADED PYTHON, LOL! Very nice though I still prefer the normals ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back