Snake Ranch Releasing Albino Spotteds Again???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a fair amount of money paid out for the "100%HETS", now if they dont actually produce any albino offspring from the het to het matings there could well be a fraud action commenced!

I know of a couple gravid females at the moment, It will be an interesting time indeed!

The hets are hets stim its just that the albinos often dont make it full term or die before birth or shortly after.
Thats what happens with the original line that came from the grand parents of the snake ranch albino anyway.
Thats why i say see some healthy albino neonates before buying .

You need to educate yourself regarding the legal definition of fraud.

Snake Ranch have a long standing record of integrity and ethical conduct in their business dealings. In fact, that is probably one of their main competitive advantages over other breeders.

There has been a fair amount of money paid out for the "100%HETS", now if they dont actually produce any albino offspring from the het to het matings there could well be a fraud action commenced!

I know of a couple gravid females at the moment, It will be an interesting time indeed!

I am looking to get an albino darwin off them for the 20/20 offer. :D

Screw the albino macs, I'm more curious about their project of "black carpets"
So has the Black Princess bred then? hmmmm.....

anyone know how much for hets and for albinos this year ?

Last edited:
I have never really understood people fascination with albino's. I have always thought they look ugly and weird, but thats just me, and i realise that most people really like them. It's just that not only do they look weird but there is so many species where albinism has been proven to be linked to weaker genes, lower survival rates and health issues.

Deleted by owner... Feeling quite ill today, and I tend to get quite nasty and opinionated (yes, even more so) when I am. I'll refrain from posting until better :p

Last edited:
So how many do you think have already put there deposits down for the albino macs ?. Has anyone ordered any?

might as well see this pic from sr

attachment.php

I cannot wait till everyone buys a pair.. that means in 3 years ill be able to get a affordable pair :p

They really do look great..

I doubt it, the demand for these things will be huge, it will be a long long time before supply out does demand, keep saving!

I cannot wait till everyone buys a pair.. that means in 3 years ill be able to get a affordable pair :p

They really do look great..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back