Albino death adders.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

junglepython2

Thought I would share a few pics of this seasons albino death adders. All these guys have had there second shed and are starting to gain some colour.

NorthenAdders4.jpg

NorthenAdders10.jpg

NorthenAdders9.jpg

NorthenAdders7.jpg

NorthenAdders6.jpg

NorthenAdders5.jpg

NorthenAdders3.jpg

NorthenAdders2.jpg

NorthenAdders1.jpg

And finally a few pics of mum

Mum.jpg

Mum1.jpg

Beautiful, congrats !

I agree with Skelhorn, Adders to me have always looked really fearsome, despite their relatively small size.

Very pretty JP2. Looks like there will be some stunners amongst them, keeping them all? I know I would want to...

Very pretty JP2. Looks like there will be some stunners amongst them, keeping them all? I know I would want to...

I'll hold a couple back but will be selling some soon.

I found mine to be real aggressive..? hows yours..?

Yeah much the same, makes them a dream to feed though.

- - - Updated - - -

could a hatchy kill?? i couldnt have one, id wanna hold it.

If you had an anaphlyatic reaction I'm sure they could. If it was purely the effects of the venom I'd think you'd have to let them have a good chew to be lethal but hard to say as everyone reacts differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
They make a beautiful adult snake for sure. Hows mum she would be fairly quite wouldn't she?
Most wild adders I deal with are pretty docile, but any sort of injury turns them into a weapon of mass destruction.
Nice looking animals.

They make a beautiful adult snake for sure. Hows mum she would be fairly quite wouldn't she?
Most wild adders I deal with are pretty docile, but any sort of injury turns them into a weapon of mass destruction.
Nice looking animals.

Yeah mum is a dream, handles a hook really well. I don't free handle but I'm fairly confident you could get away with it with her without any dramas. The babies on the other hand don't need much encourgement to bite which makes feeding them really easy. I was away recently and my sister managed to feed the whole litter without problems and she had never fed an adder before that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back