Snake died after attack.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor bugger, proberbly scared out of his mind when that thing went to lick it.

for some reason i find the fact that the snake died after from silicone poisoning just from biting a breast implant a little bit hard to believe , it managed to penetrate all the way through the skin to then get enough of the silicone to kill it i just dont see it as all that possible probably a media wind up or it died from something else

The snake dieing and the bite on the breast are completely unrelated.
The snakes teeth barely broke through the skin layers, let alone get deep enough to reach - then puncture - the breast implant.

seriously? i dont believe it could of died from that!
if it got poisoned wouldnt it had got its teeth into the implant which would of caused it to leak or rupture?

thats what im thinking jrfear , if it got to the silicone then she would be getting her breast re done not just a tetanus shot its a media wind up if the snake truly did die than it was from something else

thats what im thinking jrfear , if it got to the silicone then she would be getting her breast re done not just a tetanus shot its a media wind up if the snake truly did die than it was from something else

The shame of biting something unhuman? There is no way she was a model...

i reckon she had a hissy fit and demanded it got put down like they do with dogs if they bite!
and a tetanus shot for a snake bite! does that mean i should be getting them daily?

I've seen this video before, the snake isn't dead there is a follow up video where she sees the same snake

The snake may have died AFTER biting the model, but it sure did not die BECAUSE of silicon poisoning, lol.
I love the slow motion talking..sounds like he says "not the titty" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back