Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no luck? My spotted got out at my mums when i was getting ready to bring her home! Flipped out thinking of your thread and was so worried about not finding her.. Cheeky little thing was behind the lounge.. How she got out of the box is beyond me though!

no luck guys :(
the house was empty and i didnt find it anywhere
i looked in everything, everything we chucked out and no luck :(
i think it could be in the walls because it can get in there by going behind the dishwasher
so just keeping you guys up to date

let the real estate know , so long as they knew you had it in the first place , they might be able to give the new tenants a heads up and let them know its in no way dangerous and if they do find it not to freak out and and maybe give them a phone number to reach you on if it does happen to show up, are you moving far away or is it close by , you may get him back still

aw yeah thats a good idea
and im only like 20 mins away from my old house so thats good
and i also still own the house, the new tenants are only renting it. do u think that will help in any way??

if you own the house that will definitely help , just tell the new tenants to call you if they ever see a snake not to try and get it for you as it could be anything but to call you and maybe keep an eye on it until you get there , theres still hope

aw yeah thats a good idea
and im only like 20 mins away from my old house so thats good
and i also still own the house, the new tenants are only renting it. do u think that will help in any way??

I reckon that'll help a lot - your tenants (hopefully!) won't want to get on their landlord's bad side! :D

(Also, good luck, and really sorry it hasn't turned up :((( )

yeah hopefully the new tenants wont do anythong to it if they see it
and thanks :)

Hi Guys, i didnt end up find him, he was a really good snake and i miss him heaps, hopefully is safe and maybe he has found a lady friend ;)
i have got a new spotted python (blonde mac) he is a wonderful snake, name is michael jackson (MJ) and he is bout 2 months old, good calm snake :) i have made sure that there is no way that this one could get away
thanks everyone for all their support you guys have helped a lot
Snap will be missed

Good for you! ;)

And the best of luck w/ your new addition.

P.S.
Funny cause my boy left the glass opened the other day and when I went back a couple of hours later our Woma was gone!
Womas are wonderers and like to explore around - everywhere actualy, so I sort of knew he could not have been far.

I panic and In the heat of the moment, I couldn't think straight and read this thread back to front to get ideas where to look (so I sure do understand your feelings then)

I found it soon after, it was hiding behind a book case, some 1.5 meters away, all scared/frighten in an 'S' position, the poor thing. He was more than happy to be back in his hide.

No need to mention I lock the glass doors ever since. Lesson learnt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mate, I cried reading this thread :'( I have a little spottie and I would die if I lost her. I lost one of my mates due to an unknown problem. I had him for 2 wks but he couldn't digest his food :'(. Vets don't know what happened, neither did the breeder. I really, really, really hope your tenants give you a call saying, "Hey! We have your python!"
Congrats on MJ (My brother tried to name my spottie that! He is a MJ FREAK!)
I still really want you to find your other little guy....best of luck :) (And yes, there is always hope!)

haha good idea looking back on this thread and congrats on finding your snake
Good for you! ;)

P.S.
Funny cause my boy left the glass opened the other day and when I went back a couple of hours later our Woma was gone!
Womas are wonderers and like to explore around - everywhere actualy, so I sort of knew he could not have been far.

I panic and In the heat of the moment, I couldn't think straight and read this thread back to front to get ideas where to look (so I sure do understand your feelings then)

I found it soon after, it was hiding behind a book case, some 1.5 meters away, all scared/frighten in an 'S' position, the poor thing. He was more than happy to be back in his hide.

haha good idea looking back on this thread and congrats on finding your snake
Good for you! ;)

P.S.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks, means a lot
thats really weird that you mates snake couldnt digest his food, and best of luck to your little bros snake.
and it would be amazing if i got a phone call from the new tenants
thanks again it really means a lot
Mate, I cried reading this thread :'( I have a little spottie and I would die if I lost her. I lost one of my mates due to an unknown problem. I had him for 2 wks but he couldn't digest his food :'(. Vets don't know what happened, neither did the breeder. I really, really, really hope your tenants give you a call saying, "Hey! We have your python!"
Congrats on MJ (My brother tried to name my spottie that! He is a MJ FREAK!)
I still really want you to find your other little guy....best of luck :) (And yes, there is always hope!)

Last edited:
Good News Guys :D the snake has been spotted at my old house, the new tanants had seen the snake on top of there fridge they were scared tht it was poisonous so they told the news agents and they told us, unlucky thhat i could not get there in time as it went back up in the roof, but when they see it again they will give me a call and i will be heading down there straight away. it may not be the same snake as it was 5-6 months ago as he will be hungry and very angry. but ill be very happy when i get my snake back :)

That's awesome news!!!!:D
It was only back in June wasn't it?

fingers crossed and you'll be reunited agin soon.:)
Good luck and keep us posted.

P.S don't forget to take some photos where she's hiding

well i lost him in may but i posted this thread may, and yeah good idea on the photos, ill take it where the tenants saw him and where the hole was to go to the roof, i was really excited when i got the phone call, but unfortunately i hadnt got there quick enough. and yeah i will keep everyone up to date on what is happening. when i see him, he is going to be bigger :)

Good News Guys :D the snake has been spotted at my old house, the new tanants had seen the snake on top of there fridge they were scared tht it was poisonous so they told the news agents and they told us, unlucky thhat i could not get there in time as it went back up in the roof, but when they see it again they will give me a call and i will be heading down there straight away. it may not be the same snake as it was 5-6 months ago as he will be hungry and very angry. but ill be very happy when i get my snake back :)

It probably won't be hungry because it's been out in the cold for months, and why would it be angry? Snakes don't have that kind of emotion, and it's probably quite happy to have escaped its enclosure for so long.

Jamie

It probably won't be hungry because it's been out in the cold for months, and why would it be angry? Snakes don't have that kind of emotion, and it's probably quite happy to have escaped its enclosure for so long.

Jamie
He means that she/he will be snappy. If my snake hasn't been out for a week or two she gets snappier. but they also come down fairly fast.

He means that she/he will be snappy. If my snake hasn't been out for a week or two she gets snappier. but they also come down fairly fast.

Snappy means defensive, not angry. I remove quite a few wild pythons off the road during summer up here, and very few of them attempt to bite. They don't get handled, ever, unless they're being moved to safety in the bush.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back