Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the only herp related tatt I have.

IMG_0508.jpg

so apparently im the only person in the world who hasnt seen jackass one and i had no idea stevo has this tattoo on his bum

so my friend jake did the whole "i have your name on my bum" and i bet him a dollar that he didnt haha anyway he pulled his pants down and revealed his tattoo (hes the top half of the pic)

i was like hahaha thats mad i want it and my friend has a tattoo gun and he did jakes so he was like ill do yours now if you want

i was like yeh rydo haha. i also have a horse on my back but i dont have a photo of it

- - - Updated - - -

so apparently im the only person in the world who hasnt seen jackass one and i had no idea stevo has this tattoo on his bum

so my friend jake did the whole "i have your name on my bum" and i bet him a dollar that he didnt haha anyway he pulled his pants down and revealed his tattoo (hes the top half of the pic)

i was like hahaha thats mad i want it and my friend has a tattoo gun and he did jakes so he was like ill do yours now if you want

i was like yeh rydo haha. i also have a horse on my back but i dont have a photo of it

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-09-15 at 1.42.50 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-09-15 at 1.42.50 PM.png
    409.5 KB · Views: 210
lol not a fan of tatts all thos silly people who get their bodies covered in them up the neck on the hands its looks stupid the colour clash with ya clothes and when your old and wrincly ur gonna stand ther looking in the mirror saying *** did i do hahahahahahahh ps i dont mind tasteful ones that mean something that are put in a right place that fit into your bodys flow but i hate patchwork idiots :p

Because we are going to look so beautiful when we are old? Live for today not tomorrow I say. Regrets or no regrets it's still a story from your lifetime

i wrote this about tattoos

INK

On the outside

Sinking in
Withered body
Saggy skin

Once was firm,
Now is old.
The colour's faded,
Were once bold.

Contrasting bright,
When you were young.
Years have passed,
And look what you've done.

Dark and smudged,
The lines crinkle.
Pictures blur,
Stars don't twinkle.

Wrong decisions.
You thought it were cool.
Now looks rubbish,
ain't you a tool.

love the tatts makes me want to get more work done i started a few years ago got a tiger snake a funnel web and a couple of others on my left arm i dont have any pics and i have a lacey on my left leg just dont get the time to go anymore

- - - Updated - - -

All too there own cathy some like them others dont

484537_442796622409536_2028505112_n.jpg

293278_250046245116682_37589365_n.jpg

i wrote this about tattoos

INK

On the outside

Sinking in
Withered body
Saggy skin

Once was firm,
Now is old.
The colour's faded,
Were once bold.

Contrasting bright,
When you were young.
Years have passed,
And look what you've done.

Dark and smudged,
The lines crinkle.
Pictures blur,
Stars don't twinkle.

Wrong decisions.
You thought it were cool.
Now looks rubbish,
ain't you a tool.

the best thing about people that have tattoos is that we don't judge those that aren't.

Last edited:
We get to see a lot of peoples tatts and piercings that dont get seen on the streets ,and admire most of them , some we wonder why?
Like an elderly fellow with his date of birth in large roman numerals around -- all the way around ---his waist
sue and i have no tatts or piercings our choice but we dont bag any one for doing it, we sometimes thank them for giving us somthing to look at:)

We get to see a lot of peoples tatts and piercings that dont get seen on the streets ,and admire most of them , some we wonder why?
Like an elderly fellow with his date of birth in large roman numerals around -- all the way around ---his waist
sue and i have no tatts or piercings our choice but we dont bag any one for doing it, we sometimes thank them for giving us somthing to look at:)

nude, tattooed, you cant win :) ...

my body tells a story- the story of my life the dolphin I got when i was 15 and left an abusive realationship and finally found freedom, the rose i got when i met my first ever Nice guy who taught me what it felt like to be loved, not abused, my star sign i got when i was 18 and told i probably had cervical cancer, the dragon on my lower back that i got when i overcame personal issues, the 4 (needs another 2 added on ) frangipani flowers i have on my right foot for the 6 babies i've lost. the pink teddy bear on my arm for my daughter who ive been blessed to recieve, and my chest piece "forever in my heart with 3 birds is for my family, my husband my daughter and i who no matter what will always be my heart.

cath you go write your ridiculous poems, ill tell my story on my body, and literally wear my heart on my sleeve.

View attachment 265414
View attachment 265415

the best thing about people that have tattoos is that we don't judge those that aren't.
Angry anderson said similar ' the only difference between tattood people and non tattood is that tattood people dont care if your not tattood"
Its up in my tattoo artist studio with a pic of them together (Pete and Nola davidson-he was australian tatoo association president for years)

so i finally got my second tattoo....Stephanie at Victims Of Ink, Port Melbourne did it in less than 2hrs
247706_10151241709569740_2102024333_n.jpg

got this custom work done on the 18th august this year.

whats her facebook page called mosh? is it just her name or does she have an actual tattoo page?

I want to get cherry blossom branches on my ribs with a pic of my lil CTS curled through it.. if anyone knows a good tattooist near north lakes thats good at making it look realistic can you please let me know, that'd be awweeesoomme :) thanks

P1030186.jpg
P1030181.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back