my dog had pups, such cuties

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintanger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
mia and toys 006.jpgcar 001.jpgcar 002.jpgdogs 001.jpgdogs 002.jpg

such cuties and all different colours. she had a great labour it was her first pregnancy, never complained. she had 8 beautiful pups but sadly 3 died in the first 2 nights but the other 5 are all healthy and doing so great.

will you be letting these pups go for free when they are older ?

yep, 4 already have homes, i have 1 friend taking the white girl, 1 friend taking black male. 2 males are going to my mate who has a farm. and have one left to good free home the white and brindle.

That didn't work out the way you thought it was going to did it?

It's still five more puppies in the world taking the homes of other dogs who sorely need them.

We need to sort out the problem of the thousands upon thousands of perfectly good dogs who have no home before going and breeding more of them.

i never had any intentions of selling them, and before they were even born i had friends say they wanted one. i was offered cash by a friend for the white female but i refused, just know that she is going to a great home is enough payment.

my mate has a farm in singleton and he already has 1 dog but asked if he could have 2 pups as he is in love with my dog, the mother of the pups. he has so much room for them to run and play. plus mother is stock trained and such an obedient dog, hopefully pups are just as good.

- - - Updated - - -

she will be getting desexed as soon as pups are in their new homes. both my female dogs were rescues, my 11 year old girl i got from RSPCA Yagoona 9 years ago, she was on death row. and mother of these pups was on her was to an animal shelter so previous owners gave her to me.

i never wanted her pregnant but wen she did i knew these pups would go to good homes.

you should go target big comercial breeders and puppy farms.

That didn't work out the way you thought it was going to did it?

that question needed to be asked, either she's selling them or giving them away for free, since she's giving back free stuffs as well as taking in free stuffs it might change the impression she made in the other thread.

yes i take in unwanted animals to a good home but over 90% of my animals i have paid for. and i do give away animals. these pups are all going for free and this year i have given away 3 pythons and an enclosure. oh and a peachface to with cage, accesories and food to a very happy 9 year old girl.

seriously i don't care what people think of me or their impression of me, cause if your one of my firends then you know what i am like, no one else matters.

how can you criticise someone for giving stuff away??? Its like.....the best thing anyone can do

Good on you for giving them away to good homes. I'm sure everyone will be over the moon with them and who ever they go to are very lucky. I'm not sure what everyone is saying about you getting given animals for free but at the end of the day who cares. It's not like your taking them from the wild.

thanks, yes they are lucky dogs. and their new owners are over the moon and cant wait till they are old enough to go home with them.

I know the waiting feeling. I'm waiting until the end of next month for some puppies to be born to get another Old English Sheepdog 6 or 5 days before christmas. I waited 3 and a half years for the first one and she is now 6 and a half month's. I had her breeders come up to see her to see how she was going and they have told me she is the best 6 month old oes they have ever seen behaviour wise and learning skills.. It's nice to hear from someone else your doing a good job.
While you didn't want your dog getting pregnant it did happen BUT the best news is they all have good homes to go to where you know and trust the people taking them.

It's still five more puppies in the world taking the homes of other dogs who sorely need them.

We need to sort out the problem of the thousands upon thousands of perfectly good dogs who have no home before going and breeding more of them.

So I should go to the RSPCA and get a dog breed that I truly don't want simply because they are there? I don't think so.
Same could be said for reptiles, I bet that doesn't stop you breeding your's though :)

They are beautiful pups especially that lil white one ;) Great to hear they'll all have good homes.

Let's not revive the old thread....

Congrats on the puppies they look great!
Im glad you found homes for them, one of my dogs was dumped outside a winery entrance at under 6 weeks old by a person I would live too meet.
They dumped 5 at various locations all with worms and fleas, to got brought to the winery I was working at so thirsty they barely moved.

That said she is the best dog I've owned, so well trained now and just an all round good dog, she wasn't what I had in mind for my next dog but I live her to bits and can't belive people just dump them.

thanks to all the nice people who are happy that these pups have great homes to go to and a bright future.

the people taking in these pups are doing so because they know both parents of the pups they know their temperment and how great they are with kids and other animals plus how great the mother is. they may be cross breed pups but they are the best.

so i should tell my friend go get one from the pound even though they don't want one from their and they aint the breed they want or the type of dog for their lifestyle.

i got my pure breed chihauhua from the RSPCA her owners wanted a pure breed at one stage and would of paid quite a bit for her but she still ended up at the pound on death row till i took her in.

these pups are all wanted. its not te breeders fault if people stopped buying and then dumping them there would not be such a high demand for pups.

their great looking puppies, glad they have homes to go to. you gave a puppy for free to one of my kids last year from different parents and she is going great. such a loyal happy dog, kids love her to bits. i'll have to come around and see them before they go and bring patchy over for a visit.

Are they going to be desexed before they go to their new homes, so the cycle of accidental backyard breeding doesn't continue?
Don't forget vaccinations (and worming) Parvo is a horrible disease.

yes vaccines and worming. but desexing is up to new owners. they are getting a free puppy that is vaccinated wormed and microchipped so desexing is up to them. i have recomended that if they don't want to breed or have a unexpect littler to desex wen the pup is about 6 months as i personally would not desex a 5-6 week old puppy. also will be cheaper for them with council rego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back