LOL @ apple

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4"... however, it is still boring old IOS which has not changed much at all since 2007

You have no doubt seen the Samsung ad lol thought it was quite funny.

I wouldn't trade my SG3 for 5 of them.

[video=youtube;VyCnQM0jK3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyCnQM0jK3E[/video]
this one is funny haha

So it makes calls and texts? Who cares about the rest...

So it makes calls and texts? Who cares about the rest...

Most of the new generations of children who grew up with technology? Just because some people are on the outer border and don't see the requirement, due to the way technology is changing and the way we communicate many people do.

Soon NFC will be a big thing in america and u won't even need credit cards in your wallet and you can use your phone to do it!
(I meant Australia in the above) - but its already strong in America ... :p

Last edited:
So what's the general feeling about the I phone vs galaxy S111?
what I've heard from I phone users is don't get an I phone & go for the galaxy as its heaps better. I already have a galaxy but thinking of upgrading to the latest one.

what I've heard from I phone users is don't get an I phone & go for the galaxy as its heaps better. I already have a galaxy but thinking of upgrading to the latest one.
Go for what you think you will enjoy more. I've had android phones and I will say I always find myself going back to the iPhone. I had so many people tell me not to get an iPhone (even my fiancé) but as soon as I got the iPhone 4s he just had to have one as well and loves it to the point where he now wants the new one. If you like the look of the samsungs then I would say stay with it. But if you like the look of the iPhones go for one. Either way at the end of the day you will be happy with either.

looks really aren't the important in my book its what and how u use the the phone and what else I can do with it like being able to read a book etc on the buss on the way to work the size really helps in that regard android comes with a lot more features it just depends if you will use them or not I find the S3 way ahead of other Android phones I have had.

Then you have cost of the units as well a Iphone will cost you about $750 and a S3 will cost your about $520 (i don't do contracts probably why i dont like apple hate being locked up with anything)but that doesn't really worry me.

If you have friends that have both ask for a lend for an hour or so and check them both out.

I do find everything about the Iphone boring though and the way they lock them into itunes etc well thats enough for me I hate being told how I have to do things.

I decided on the change from iPhone to galaxy s3 and was not very happy. It's all down to personal preference but I'm just not a fan of all the additional "bloat ware" the galaxy ships with.

But as I said, it's all down to preference and because I'm surrounded by computers, servers and other nerds at work, I don't really use the Samsung for anything I can use a pc for.

Thanks willie. that's what my g/f says (she has an IPhone) your locked into iTunes and it's a pain. Plus if you connect to a different computer that doesnt have identical information on it to your usual computer it wipes all your songs etc & apple updates have caused the phone to be wiped & locked requiring going to apple to fix it. She's had constant trouble with her IPhone. Looks don't concern me but features & reliability do so I'm strongly leaning towards the galaxy.

anyone have the new IPhone and is it considerably better than previous versions?

Jon Rettinger from technobuffalo said its not worth the upgrade from iphone 4(s) to the 5...
Im getting interested in seeing what some of the new windows 8 phones are like, the lumia 920 and the htc 8x look sweet ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back