Snake Ranch and Bredli's?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz-fiz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So I was checking out snake ranch, and I failed to see a price for Bredli.
Is it just my eyes messing around, or don't they sell them any more?

Sorry if it's obviously there and I've just failed to see it...

Cheers,
Will

So I was checking out snake ranch, and I failed to see a price for Bredli.
Is it just my eyes messing around, or don't they sell them any more?

Sorry if it's obviously there and I've just failed to see it...

Cheers,
Will

Think you may find they have moved away from a few species, bhps as well.

No market for them I guess.If prices drop to a level where it isn't profitable then they wont be bred.

I got to go up and have a look around recently. The place is in great shape, still with hundreds and hundreds of snakes. They have some very cool projects on the horizon....but don't ask!

Attachments

• IMG_6449.jpg
    IMG_6449.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 192
I got to go up and have a look around recently. The place is in great shape, still with hundreds and hundreds of snakes. They have some very cool projects on the horizon....but don't ask!
Howd you get this oppurtunity ? Im expecting a wheatbelt from them early next year and would love to have a stickybeak haha

Howd you get this oppurtunity ? Im expecting a wheatbelt from them early next year and would love to have a stickybeak haha
Whilst I don't know krefft personally , he must be a very speacial person and knows someone from the company , it's a very closed place very few people even know it's location I think unfortunately mearly buying a snake from them won't get you such opportunity even being a long time buyer it would still probably be a hard thing to get Maybe krefft knows John Weigel personally

I've been friends with John since the late 1980's so it was about time I got an invite. The place is a credit to him. They really do stock the best of the best.

That must of been a great experience krefft , something many of us would love to do but can only ever dream about I had a sneaking suspicion you might know John as I would think even the staff would be under strict guidelines with the animals they have their

Very jelous haha, looking foward to my wheatbelt. The quality of python they produce is outstanding!

How is the Albino Mac project shaping up? There's been plenty of heresy about it, mainly by people with no real first hand knowledge. It be great to hear it straight from someone that has actually been there.

Think you may find they have moved away from a few species, bhps as well.

When did you go there Rams? What else can you tell us about the inner workings of the place?

I have ordered a male albino darwin can't wait till he is ready to come home :)

My girl was one of the last BHP's they were selling, she was a hold back but they were not going ahead with BHP's anymore so they were selling their BHP stock.
I think I heard they were selling the Bredli's off as well, all part of a new project they are working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back