Steve Irwin's Wildlife Warriors a new series on Australia's Network Ten

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
channel 10's website may post it after it has aired, not sure whether international viewers can watch it though. The Irwin's fan base is largely American so it should only be a matter of time for it to be available there, one would think.

YUK I'm glad they dont show that rubbish in the NT.
How is it "YUK" they are helping animals and making a tv show for publicity and a bit of money while their doing it. In the modern world people only really do something to get something in return, they help wildlife and their zoo gets publicity.

I think you fans will find that most herpers regard Steve Irwin with some distaste at the least. For the start it's fact he was against the legalized keeping of pet reptiles, for a second some people say he's an arrogant jerk (can't say didn't meet him, sure seemed like it on his shows though).

I agree with Steve, won't be watching rubbish like this.

Never knew that some of the people on this forum didn't think any good of Steve Irwin. I dont see why any reptile keeper wouldn't like the Croc Hunter?

Never knew that some of the people on this forum didn't think any good of Steve Irwin. I dont see why any reptile keeper wouldn't like the Croc Hunter?

Tormenting animals for entertainment purposes doesn't exactly turn me on.

Personally I think he was and is still a great wildlife advocate. However I think he almost makes handling deadly animals look to easy and that gives a false sense ability to the people who don't know any better.

Tormenting animals for entertainment purposes doesn't exactly turn me on.

Well when i look at it that way i can understand where your coming from, but he did play a major role in the protection and conservation of wildlife.

i mean hes awesome.... and do you feel good, making fun of a guy who has made more money than you will ever make...

Judging people on their income is somewhat weird. Also I was making fun of your choice of words.
Which I found kinda funny. It's a humour thing.

Perhaps do a search on here. You may be surprised and enlightened at the same time.

Why would you say that about one of AUSTRALIA'S "biggest" icons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Some of you may have not liked his methods, but his passion has been awe inspiring and has opened my little nephews mind to the fact that reptiles and wildlife are fascinating. A couple of frequent posters should know better and keep their opinions to themselves especially if it concerns his current status. Publicity in this new series if it involves education and encouragment towards wildlife is a respectable plus, moreso if overseas viewing is concerned.

i love his passion, i love that he did so much for our fauna and flora. but i did disagree with his method of getting animals to look good on tv and the way he handled them at times. also hated the fact that he was against us owning reptiles legally. what he wanted was for us to only be able to see them at a zoo or HIS ZOO and pay $20 to hold one and get a pic with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back