my new male has finally shed, now the work to calm him

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGBANG

Reaction score
this is my new 18month old bredli, been in shed cycle since i've had him so havent handled him, shed last night so now the work to calm him begins, he is pretty snappy.
PA130548.jpgPA130552.jpg

and this is his girlfriend, she was very flighty when i got them but after 2 weeks of gentle handling each day for a few mins she has really calmed down, and she takes a much better photoPA130554.jpgcouldnt have taken this photo when i got her

very nice bigbang are they both hypos your male looks like there is a bit of black coming through...very nice though...
were sold the the person i got them off as hypo's but yeah there is a bit of black towards the tail on both of them,

Stunners Bigbang, beautiful snakes

- - - Updated - - -

Stunners Bigbang, beautiful snakes

Good luck with the handling! well worth the bites to get them tame (so ive been told!) haha

Get some F10 gel or repti-hand gel and smear it liberally on your arms etc where he goes to bite, see if he likes the taste of that when he has a nip :lol:

hey guys thanks for the comments, they are beautiful snakes, and a bit of a challenge which makes it fun,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back