Payment plans ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Variety

Reaction score
Anyone know of any reptile breeders that offer payment plans for their more expensive pythons ? Don't know what im after yet,
If they are known sponsores of APS then please do post here, if not please PM me

Cheers

In my experience most reputable reptile breeders will allow you to pay off a reptile.

Anyone know of any reptile breeders that offer payment plans for their more expensive pythons ? Don't know what im after yet,
If they are known sponsores of APS then please do post here, if not please PM me

Cheers

If you can't afford to buy your critter outright, how will you go affording the best gear you'll need to look after it? Very often the animal is the least expensive part of the deal...

Jamie

There is a few, particularly for GTPs.

Off the top of my head, Troy Kuligowski is just one who offers this service.

If you can't afford to buy your critter outright, how will you go affording the best gear you'll need to look after it? Very often the animal is the least expensive part of the deal...

Jamie

Not sure if your serious or not

Thanks for the feedback guys, i thought it would only be a hand full of breeders but it looks like its alot more common then i had thought :)

There was a recent thread here where someone was showing off their new GTP hatchie. There was at least two breeders (one of which was BFR) who were discussing their payment plans in this thread.

Jamie

Just because he wants to pay using a payment plan doesn't mean he can't afford it. Quite a few people pay this way. It can be good economy wise and a lot of people like paying it off rather than handing over one huge amount of money at one time. particularly when it comes to gtp's which really empty your pockets due to their high price.

So it doesn't mean he can't afford it.

Any over $400 I offer payment plans for, I recently sold a small lot of hatchies for about 1000 so it was payed off over 2-3 months. I don't see a problem as long as payments are adhered to.

Last edited:
Pretty much all of them, as long As you ask nicely and stick to your payments.
I have paid off all my more expensive snakes this way, as i dont have a credit card or loan, it means i can still budget everything else whilst paying it off, and having a few weeks or months to prepare everything for when the animal arrives is a plus. So far i have done plans with southern cross reptiles, BFR, paramount pythons and just recently a red neo gtp from custom chondros. Go for it mate. Abit away each week, and then before you know it you have your dream snake!

happyraptor is a great reputable breeder. who offers payment plans

I do as well,provided it doesn't drag on for a long time.

I would offer a payment plan as long as the person was to agree on a strict contract which defines when & what would be paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back