Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats mate. It's great to see them panning out for you. Great work.

How old were the het parents when you breed them? And how many eggs did you get in the clutch? (total)

snakes 310.jpgsnakes 311.jpgThe parents were 20 months old when clutch was layed and had a total of 6 eggs,4 hatchies survived.My only concern is the large piece of umbilical still attached.Pictures arent best as using iphone.

I have had some with that. Just kept them on damp paper towel till it came off on it's own. I had no problems.

congrats! very lucky. they look like little worms! haha very cute.

Lucky?! I'm sure he didn't put any time or effort it them and it was all luck. Didn't grow up the babies, condition the female, cool them, pair them or incubate the eggs. Luck has nothing to do with it.

I've seen plenty of a hatchies with the umbilical cord like that, should be fine.

Congrats !!
let him / her rest up.
The cord will be gone well before its first shed.
Thats cheer'd me up knowing that there's a few around.
Aleks.

Jason , I get a few ants with cord like that each year , all fall off with in a few days of hatching.

im keeping it still in incubator on damp towel for a few days because of the cord before i put in hatchy rack.Hayden, well put and thanks mate.

One is worth its weight in gold lachesis congratulations ! :)

Another great day for our hobby.

Lucky?! I'm sure he didn't put any time or effort it them and it was all luck. Didn't grow up the babies, condition the female, cool them, pair them or incubate the eggs. Luck has nothing to do with it.

I've seen plenty of a hatchies with the umbilical cord like that, should be fine.

Try not to get too hung up on a few careless words.

haha No-two, its funny how you could misunderstand that? i was saying very lucky in having them? like hes a lucky bugger cause hes owns them? understand.... some people.

Last edited:
haha No-two, its funny how you could misunderstand that? i was saying very lucky in having them? like hes a lucky bugger cause hes owns them? understand.... some people.

Oh! You mean he's lucky because he risked his 7k on an unproven line two years ago? Or lucky because he 'saved up' his money and bought some? My mistake.

everyone on here is so bitchy, I'm 18 and even i think its pathetic.... grow up, and act your age.
P.S awesome albino!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back