Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are really beautiful pictures of some gorgeous creatures. I am a bit new to pythons and have just gotten my first own spotted girl (who is just divine). Please forgive the newbie question, but can anyone please tell me if it is possible to see any immediate difference between the Stimpsons, Children and Spotted pythons, if you just see them in a picture or a pet store? Pet stores, of course, have them labeled, but when looking at youngsters or hatchlings, they all look very similar to me. Thank you.

My little guy at about six months. Not the greatest picture as it is a phone pic.

Attachments

• stimsons.jpg
    stimsons.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 109
Platinum mac
ysazy8uv.jpg

Russell Grant Spotted on her eggs and some freshly hatched Childreni...

Attachments

• IMG_3619.jpg
    IMG_3619.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3993.jpg
    IMG_3993.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 183
Thanks Stimm, they look pretty nice in the flesh...

Yes mate, send me a PM for prices and details...

These are from a PL female x T+ male and the last one decided to come out of its egg today. Pretty happy with the outcome of this clutch, there are a few very reduced patterns and a couple that are nearly patternless. :D

Attachments

• IMG_7258.JPG
    IMG_7258.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_7259.JPG
    IMG_7259.JPG
    215.8 KB · Views: 221
These are from a PL female x T+ male and the last one decided to come out of its egg today. Pretty happy with the outcome of this clutch, there are a few very reduced patterns and a couple that are nearly patternless. :D

Very nice!

Very nice batch there deebo, one here thats patchy looking.

couple of pics of my 2 new blondes before they go away for a week 3 1/2 year ol breeding pair i hope....love these 2 nice markings great temperment kids love em aswell i will put more pics up soon once they are settled and in their new enclosure... hope you like them and also keeps this thread going have we broken the record yet for the longest thread lol:D DSC_0283.jpgDSC_0277.jpgView attachment 270910View attachment 270910DSC_0279.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0280.jpg
    DSC_0280.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 91
Zulu, the paler one is such a little fatty - SO cute!!!! He seems to have a different shape and size head to the darker one - any reason for this (breed, type, age?) I am just learning about Antaresia and trying to learn how to tell them apart as easily as possible. These are Childreni?

here's some of my little girl:
first pinkie with me:

first velvet:

getting fired up:

as she is from today:

well its been 9 days since someone posted on this thread so i will go again just to keep it going i put a couple of these pics up before but no reply

Attachments

• DSC_0372.jpg
    DSC_0372.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0376.jpg
    DSC_0376.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0378.jpg
    DSC_0378.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0382.jpg
    DSC_0382.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC_0386.jpg
    DSC_0386.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 89
So so cute everyone ! I posted on this a wile ago but then lost my password and I'm sorry to whomever took the time in responding to me/or not. Some fantastic antaresia on here ! Just a little off topic but can someone clarify if I will ever be able to get my hands on a Pygmy Stimson in Victoria, who's breeding what ? Selling what ? Thanks heaps ... Keep these photos coming, so I can dream some more !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back