Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Geeza

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Was sus at first and the pic is crap but pretty sure as common as muck round here being a Marsh Snake..plz correct me if im wrong...cause pic so bad it was a nice olive colour with yellow cream stripe across mouth going down under body and small thin head with sideward eyes...was found on a coir peat area after a good shower and only 2 mins from the reptile park lol:lol:
View attachment 271187

2 yrs ago i picked up a hatchie RBB that was in out pit at work....i let it go on a mud/rock pile that was a safe haven with holes etc..... this pile had been untouched for yrs but 1/2 hr after our BOB CAT driver removed the pile...iwas not a happy chappy!!!!!!!!!....of all the chances jeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz

Hard to tell from the picture but yes, its looks and sounds like Hemiaspis signata.

Ok Pic was not that good but jeeezzzz u should know a friggin GTP when ya c 1!!!!!!!!!!.....gota say tho im happy that its so fat showing the wildlife round here must be thriving8)

- - - Updated - - -

Next time i take a pic of nature im guna throw me ****ty IPone close enough so i get tagged then when i come out of hossy a week later thennnnnnnnnnn i can confirm it was a EB :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to tell from the picture but yes, its looks and sounds like Hemiaspis signata.
Bloody Latin

Nothing wrong with spotted macs. Mines the only snake I've seen with a red tongue...
PB190078.jpg

Sorry no identification input as I'm an amateur....

fourexes- Ur spotted python to me looks like a childrens python, ive also noticed that childreni have abit more pink/red to their tongues then spotteds, at least thats what ive noticed...only my opinion tho :)

Thanks for the input Albino93, it was sold to me as a spotted and seems a bit bigger than a childreni but I'm far from experienced. He definitely needs a diet though. He is 6 years old and barely longer than my yearling water python, just fairly girthy.

bloody ingrate...
U lost me????.. Carefull on yur response...

- - - Updated - - -

Y would I sound un gratefully when most people on here have to google the Latin to convert to the common.... ? Plz don't be smart we appreciate yur input ...
thanks
pete

- - - Updated - - -

Y would I sound un gratefully when most people on here have to google the Latin to convert to the common.... ? Plz don't be smart we appreciate yur input ...
thanks
pete

I think he was just joking in reference to the fact that the language you're typing in right now was derived from Latin so you saying "bloody Latin" in a language that was built off it makes you an ingrate. I could be wrong though...

- - - Updated - - -

thanks
pete

Dont you feel silly.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back