Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have fine kritters crumble and i am not a huge fan. Its very light and dusty. My baby stimmi tunnels in it. I tried it with my BHP and that just turned her viv into a skating rink! But like some one said above - personal choice. I tried it as everyone raves about it, but i might not get it again.

i have fine kritters crumble and i am not a huge fan. Its very light and dusty. My baby stimmi tunnels in it. I tried it with my BHP and that just turned her viv into a skating rink! But like some one said above - personal choice. I tried it as everyone raves about it, but i might not get it again.

How big did you layer it 2mm ?
Prob why never had a problem with it once you put it in the viv if there is very fine particles they end up down the bottom. Usually comes abit damp dust is minimal.

I use breeders choice on top of newspaper for my stimmie, not the most natural looking but good for cleaning and odor control. Each to their own.

Don't use sand.
Krumble is fine for stimsons
I have been using krumble for a while now but can't get it anywer lately so might change.
I isn't the best at reducing smell but for the price it's good

Should I use fine or coarse crumble?

I use coarse Kritters Krumble for my stimmie and I think he loves it, he is always digging, tunnelling and making channels. It's easy to spot clean and I don't find an odour with it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back