Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all if anyone has eggs cooking for ackies am after 2 hatchies when ready
plz pm me with pics of mum&dadand price

Got this snap of my new feller today :)
uruhyput.jpg

A friend came around and took these today.

Attachments

• Ruth's pics 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    Ruth's pics 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    53 KB · Views: 282
  • Ruth's pics 017 [1600x1200].jpg
    Ruth's pics 017 [1600x1200].jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 284
  • Ruth's pics 026 [1600x1200].jpg
    Ruth's pics 026 [1600x1200].jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 304
IV that would have to be one of the sexiest lacies I've ever seen... If you ever breed from him/her please keep us all informed... Pics as s/he grows.... Gorgeous!!!

Anyone seen a male like this (Sonny)? Aside from "Alex" that is:)!

I had a heart attack when i got home, the photo shows how I found my ackie. I touched him and he jumped back over. Is it common for them to sleep on there backs? He was is his stack.
Ackie.jpg

I had a heart attack when i got home, the photo shows how I found my ackie. I touched him and he jumped back over. Is it common for them to sleep on there backs? He was is his stack.
View attachment 272741
Jesus, that would give anyone a mini heart attack.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 272741
Jesus, that would give anyone a mini heart attack.

Lol, I would have had a heart attack too but my first response wouldn't have been to take a photo lol :p

Damn! Finding that after getting home would have scared the bejesus out of me!!! One of my flavies likes to lay on his side, always freaks me out.

Random question, I thought of after seeing this pic.
Do monitors suffer like Iguanas do when put on their back for periods of time?

View attachment 272741

I found one of my Gillens sleeping on his back too! I think he was initially sleeping leaning against the rock background, but was in too deep asleep and lost his grip?

Aside from Alex, I've had a handful of babies that have looked like Sonny. Tiger is the one that's so far ended up being most similar to Alex.

Tiger:
67611284.jpg

67611285.jpg

74567730.jpg

137002809.jpg

Alex:
139207882.jpg

139207883.jpg

128793933.jpg

Photo from last week
147592812.jpg

Love the photos Crocdoc, it's amazing to see the changes in features, especially on such a spectacular specimen as Alex

Latest posts

Back