What is its genetic name ???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

westernrocky

Reaction score
i have friend that put two pinstripe stimmies together producing a clutch of nine eight normal looking but the 9th is a pale pink almost see through looking, the stimmie markings are "just" visible and it has blue eyes, can any genetics keepers suggest what this morph is called l dont believe its albino because of the blue eyes... any serious suggestions would be greatly appreciated.......WR

wow congrats maybe post up a pic
im thinking maybe along the lines of leucistic

If I'm not mistaking its a blue eyed leucistic. The super form of a pinstripe. Can't tell without picks.

If I'm not mistaking its a blue eyed leucistic. The super form of a pinstripe. Can't tell without picks.
caliherp we hadn't heard of blue eyed leucistic, but its eyes are blue, but the body is pale pink not white and thats after its 1st. shed/slough...WR

caliherp we hadn't heard of blue eyed leucistic, but its eyes are blue, but the body is pale pink not white and thats after its 1st. shed/slough...WR
Ya it's most comanly used in the ball python world. I'm not sure it's the same like I said without a picture we won't be able to tell.

isnt the the super form of pinstripe not visually detectable ?
or is that just in different snakes?

isnt the the super form of pinstripe not visually detectable ?
or is that just in different snakes?
I think you may be right. I'm not into ball python morphs. There are way to many to keep track of. I'll stick with my normals. Thanks for the correction though.

I think you may be right. I'm not into ball python morphs. There are way to many to keep track of. I'll stick with my normals. Thanks for the correction though.

no worries but i am still jealous
i want ball pythons !

no worries but i am still jealous
i want ball pythons !
They are a great species to work with. Although I have to admit some of the morphs they are working on and insane. I just hate the way the ball python scene turned out. I refuse to buy even the most basic "entry level morph".

They are a great species to work with. Although I have to admit some of the morphs they are working on and insane. I just hate the way the ball python scene turned out. I refuse to buy even the most basic "entry level morph".
is it very hard to get a wild type ball python over there? id think most people would be stumped on what a wild ball would even look like

yeah they sure went crazy with them! ay
well at least you can still buy wild type(normal) royals

wait wasn't there an actual leusistic spotted python in 2010? whatever happened to that?

Last edited:
is it very hard to get a wild type ball python over there? id think most people would be stumped on what a wild ball would even look like
Lol you could find wild coughts for sale with little effort. And I wouldent be surprised nowadays if some newcomers dident know. You see a lot more morphs for sale then normals or even hets.

Old or not... 'This thread is useless without pics.'
13172923-emoticon-picking-his-nose.jpg

I've bred some stimi's with wings. They can't fly yet but it looks like they may be able to when they are a bit bigger. The wings look very similar to bat wings. Anyone know what this morph is called?

I've bred some stimi's with wings. They can't fly yet but it looks like they may be able to when they are a bit bigger. The wings look very similar to bat wings. Anyone know what this morph is called?

A Batwing stimmy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back