What is its genetic name ???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
images.jpeg

lol

Last edited:
The snake in question does exist, it was bred by a reputable member/breeder on this site he doesn't want to post pics of it as he wants to keep it quiet that it is in his collection as it may be something special, he just wants to get an idea of what it might be. I will be going over to view it sometime in the next week so maybe I can persuade him to let me take a pic for all the doubters out there.

Cheers,
Al

A pic won't let people know who he is but it might get him an answer as to what it may be.A vague description however will get him nothing but wild guesses.

The snake in question does exist, it was bred by a reputable member/breeder on this site he doesn't want to post pics of it as he wants to keep it quiet that it is in his collection as it may be something special, he just wants to get an idea of what it might be. I will be going over to view it sometime in the next week so maybe I can persuade him to let me take a pic for all the doubters out there.

Cheers,
Al

Doesn't want people to know he has it and that it exists, but asks everyone what it could possibly be...
Hmmm...

Oxymoron?

Cheers,
Al

If he wants it quiet why post it here? Surely a reputable breeder knows enough others to gwtvthe info required without posting it on a public forum?

- - - Updated - - -

Oop badsville beat me to it

Take a pic and post it just don't tell us who it belongs too since we have now been told it exists showing a pic won't hurt.

I understand it is hard without a pic, I will try to get a pic when I go around there but that is entirely up to him, not sure how I will go now though with all the smart bum comments made in this thread.

I understand it is hard without a pic, I will try to get a pic when I go around there but that is entirely up to him, not sure how I will go now though with all the smart bum comments made in this thread.[/QUOTE
If a pic is posted, the "smart bum" comments will cease.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Someone Pm me plz when it arrives ....
whistling2.gif
whistling2.gif
whistling2.gif

Threads like this without pics are the biggest waste of time.... If I wanted to waste my time I'd google smuggled.

Swampie if the OP had said what you did it would have been recieved differently but at the end of the day the best thing the breeder could have done was give the OP a pic and that way it would have been answered straight up and no one would know where the snake is. It is pretty much a natural reaction to poke the fun when someone simply wont post a pic or give a reason for not posting. You must admit the old friend of mine line is often a bit of a dodgy start.

I think all the nay sayers would readily apologise and give the appropriate 'wow' reactions upon seeing it.

Can we at least see a pic of the parents keen to see a Pinstripe stimmi is there many around?

I've bred some stimi's with wings. They can't fly yet but it looks like they may be able to when they are a bit bigger. The wings look very similar to bat wings. Anyone know what this morph is called?

its called Shenanigans
Anything that starts with "I have a friend that has...", is never true.

I'm 95% sure it is true ;)

Oh face it you two, 35.7% of all statistics in a forum are made up.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back