Ignore list - a nifty tool

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should check out the new mod list... but you can't add any of them to your ignore list no matter how much you might want to. :lol:

You should check out the new mod list... but you can't add any of them to your ignore list no matter how much you might want to. :lol:
i just did that , just a question , the old mods like colin , fay and igotfrogs are no longer on there , have they given up the moderators job or do they just not show up for some reason

I have been tempted to use the list but I figure if I block someone who frustrates me and they give bad advice to someone else I can't help fix the damage. Besides Slytherin00 might need some genuine advice one day and might even be prepared to take it and if I ignored him how would I ever know?
26.gif

Just joking Slytherin... really... well mostly. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

i just did that , just a question , the old mods like colin , fay and igotfrogs are no longer on there , have they given up the moderators job or do they just not show up for some reason

Burnout because of trouble makers like you. :)

Thomasssss I added to that last post for you...

At the bottom of the page if you scroll ALL the way down Red, there's a link

Bumping this for some discussion. I am trying to encourage more participation in the site and I know one of the biggest issues that folks have brought up was "over moderation." I was very likely the main culprit for it and its a mistake I am very keen on learning from.

The ignore tool is a fun one and it works. Please utilize it if you find some folks get on your nerves or push your buttons.

And no, you cant ignore mods and admin ;) We can just annoy you regardless

there are a few on my ignore list .... works a treat , too bad there is no way of blocking posts when viewing as a guest. I DON'T always logon when I come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back