Black Blue tongue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nar no pic's of it. Im not really into lizards. More a snake man. I only saw it on the weekend when they told me and brought him out. He is black with white flecked though him, dont know if its rare or not. I have no idea about lizards! All i know is that it is a black blue tongue and they picked him up for 90 bucks. And thanks for the replys

Luv that 2nd pic MrBredli ;)

Soooooooooo handsome !

I want 1 lol,

But i've NEVER seen them for sale, i'd adopt a few

You have an FANTASTIC collection of Reptiles MrBredli, lucky you :)

If it is a 100% het and he did pay $90 not $900 then it was a real bargain.:):D Good on him.

Last edited:
Not as nice as this one. ;)

Black2.jpg

that's 1 beautiful lizard,I would love 1 like that,I once suggested crossing a land mullet with a bluey to get a black blue tongue;little did I know it would be possible

Interesting to see they are now half the price they were four years ago. At least Reptiles4me seem to have figured out google or the search function. They take a bit of getting used to. ;)

I think I saw them ,for sale, at this years VHS expo in amongst the albino blueys at one of the stores. If they were there this year they most likely be there next year. Can't wait for that to come:D

Some were just selling for $480ea here on the Central Coast.

Hey I said before 100% het that's the same as super hypermelastic? if not I meant super hypermelastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back