What is its genetic name ???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nev, check out the pic I posted earlier, the one in my hand, I reckon it's similar to that, what do you think ?
Keep in mind I couldn't get the colour right in that pic either.

I would like to get shots of this critter

Hopefully this turns out to be a good strong survivor with viable genetic traits. I have stayed away from this thread because like many I was sceptical but with more witnesses I wish all good luck for the breeder and hope something special comes out of it for the whole Australian herping community.

Just wondering if there has been any word on when pictures might be released of this hatchy??? Also wondering how it is going, hoping that it is powering along nice and strong.

foto_smilie.gif
please_sign.gif

Last edited:
No good Gruni.. Could just be my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gruni, have you tried the Go Advanced and then Manage attachments?

Surely a pic wouldn't give away the snakes location anymore than posting about having it. We don't know your name let alone address.

Surely a pic wouldn't give away the snakes location anymore than posting about having it. We don't know your name let alone address.

It's no secret anyway given that at least 3 people on this forum alone know of its existence.Once more than one person knows a secret then it is no longer one.

It's no secret anyway given that at least 3 people on this forum alone know of its existence.Once more than one person knows a secret then it is no longer one.

All the more reason for pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back