Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I've gone through this thread and picked up lots of helpful hints and such but there is one thing I am still uncertain of (and it seems like a noob question, but i really dont want to start I fire...) where does the HEAT MAT go? I just purchased a small plastic tub (I also have a glass one if it comes to it) but the heat mat instructions say for glass use only.

are the heat mats still able to be used with a plastic tub???? I'm worried it'll melt the plastic or such. and if i can use it with a plastic tub, does it go under the subtrate (in my case newspaper) or under the actual plastic tub???

cheers for any help.

Sure you have it sorted by now... but for anyone else you use it the same as with cord

.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Would this be okay for a 12 - 14 month old stimsons python? thanks

Just depends on the size of the animal and the size of the tub

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious about the holes down the side, If you have the Ventilation on one side of the lid then there should be no reason for the holes should there? (Besides the pilots for the dowel) My setups are the same without the Vent on the lid. Just a curious thought, Nice setups though.

I'm curious about the holes down the side, If you have the Ventilation on one side of the lid then there should be no reason for the holes should there? (Besides the pilots for the dowel) My setups are the same without the Vent on the lid. Just a curious thought, Nice setups though.
There is no standard. It's all personal preference. I find holes in the lid help with condensation after a big poop.

thread closed.
i think there is more than enough information in here without the need to add more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back