Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice , cheers for posting them , is that pretty typical look of the rabbit flat locale or are they just nice ones :)

The rabbot Flats I've seen look a bit like RHD and tanamis. I nice mix of orange, caramel and cream. Definitely a nice pair of sibs, yommy. I look forward to when you prove out the rp. SXR used to have some rabbit flats, not sure if they still do with them down sizing the woma breeding.

Nice avatar there jbest any updated pics of ya fella?

Thanks Brett i put up some pics last week of him freshly shed at the top of page 119 hes turned out to be a real great snake definately my favourite.

The 17womas line pair, that will be the focus of my main breeding effort for 2013......
If this is an inhertitable trait these two should be able to prove it.....

Conditioning focus for the time being :)

Good luck w/ those two, Brett. I can hardly wait to see what you get. Whatever hatches from yours will probably shape whatever plans I make with mine.

Good luck w/ those two, Brett. I can hardly wait to see what you get. Whatever hatches from yours will probably shape whatever plans I make with mine.

any updated pics of yours? the hatchies pics on morelia were awesome would love to see em with some growth on them.

I have a 'het' clutch in the incubator due to hatch shortly not sure which male did the job as they were all rotated over her while i was in Afghanistan.
Cant wait to see what pokes it head out. the female was a normal female but full sibling to the 2 RP animals. Next year is the big year with selected pairings only.....

any updated pics of yours? the hatchies pics on morelia were awesome would love to see em with some growth on them.

I have a 'het' clutch in the incubator due to hatch shortly not sure which male did the job as they were all rotated over her while i was in Afghanistan.
Cant wait to see what pokes it head out. the female was a normal female but full sibling to the 2 RP animals. Next year is the big year with selected pairings only.....
How long is shortly? :lol: very exciting to see what's gonna appear from that clutch. be sure to post pics!

my remaining little boodarie womas. First pair went to a good mate tonight after their first feed which they all took on the first offering - womas are so easy to get going and I love them for it!

Attachments

• f1.JPG
    f1.JPG
    248.2 KB · Views: 70
  • f2.1.JPG
    f2.1.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 74
  • f2.2.jpg
    f2.2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 60
  • m1.JPG
    m1.JPG
    239.1 KB · Views: 71
tThis thread has made me drool! There are so many stunning womas!!!!!! Makes me jelly :D I'd love a woma...but mum says they are 'ugly'. I didn't talk to her for the rest of the day because of that comment :lol:
Deebo & xterra, those are some wicked looking hatchlings!

My mum hates the look of woma's but I have now got myself a pair after.... I guess... persistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back