Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome stuff mate very beautiful albino!! WOW!

Good to see all those beautiful snakes here's my albino girl fluffy and my 100% het boy Franky (cranky franky)

y7ytyqyg.jpg

zy4yjy7e.jpg

ybupape9.jpg

u6ana4a4.jpg

my9ysaja.jpg

qy2uzege.jpg

carefull of the substrate goin down the hatch it can cause compaction or necrosis of the mouth in captive animals, nice Darwins by the way.

carefull of the substrate goin down the hatch it can cause compaction or necrosis of the mouth in captive animals, nice Darwins by the way.

Yeah they rarely get any of the substrate but in this pic (wish I filmed it) she struck and was eating it hanging with her body wedged into the top corner of the the tank. Needless to say she slipped out and fell. So she left it on the ground got repositioned and had another go.

Was pretty funny.

why so in captive animals?? Does this differ from a wild python?

The less substrate the better. In the wild they eat rats that have been running through bushes collecting dirt/grass, mites?

from what i have learned wild animals and multi-generational captive animals are different not only in pattern and size etc etc, but also genetic differences such as (my opinion only not supported at all) maybe gut acids and tolerance to foreign body's in the gut etc etc,
most(if not all) naturalistic substrates cant be digested and as such will compact or collect in the gut/bowel/butt areas and well lets face it that cant be good....

JMO

Nato

aja9u5y3.jpg

utequqa5.jpg

huze5evu.jpg

suhy7uge.jpg

Bred by designer serpents
1 year one month
Name: Karen
Eating small ish medium rats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is two of my albino collection. My favourites I hope breed this next season.

Skye.jpgcotton1.jpg

Skye.jpg

cotton1.jpg

My boy Jake IMGP0642.jpgIMGP0967.jpg

You guys have some gorgeous snakes :)

- - - Updated - - -

NatoRey........I've never really taken a lot of notice of the JAGs but he is a stunner.

This is two of my albino collection. My favourites I hope breed this next season.

View attachment 277952View attachment 277954

Very tidy unit that 1st one Kurtis is it from Ramsayi's breeding?

- - - Updated - - -

Gorgeous Albino you have there Smithers!

Thanks mate very happy with her, she's from Colin on here

- - - Updated - - -

OMG Smithers she has gotten huge since I last saw her.. She's beautiful!! :)

Thanks PK :) been a while yer. How's your doin? Pics please :)

I have no ramsayi pythons. First one is actually the daughter of destiny from sxr. I bought off aust Morelia who bought off sxr. I was very lucky to pick her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back