Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cold-B-Hearts

what are you shouting yourself to?
i have a albino Darwin arriving on Sunday
then a jungle and spotted in the seller can find her license :/
Pics up soon :D

I bought a Jungle last Saturday, my hubbie's xmas present to me :lol:

Reptile related... I might be getting two proserpine coastal carpets if two hatch out with the markings I am after... and possibly a RHD woma :) they will be late xmas prezzies to myself.. but, better late than never! Worth waiting for nice happy healthy hatchos with gorgeous colours and markings

Well not really an Xmas present, more of a Birthday present for January - a pair of het. Albino Spotteds from Snakeranch!

4 tree skinks so far
putting cash away for the expo's in 2013 mainly
Applied for class 2 with cash from my parents early present

I'm getting a blonde spotted python, they hatched last week. Looks like i'll be picking one up mid january :D

Id like a Christmas wish to come true........[ got to have a better year next year...............]
Stay close and enjoy your family time with loved ones as these times together are indeed special :D:cry:

Don't want to post my reptile related and non reptile related presents on here as others might get abit jealous....

Id like a Christmas wish to come true........[ got to have a better year next year...............]
Stay close and enjoy your family time with loved ones as these times together are indeed special :D:cry:

Yes Family is the most important thing that I am always grateful for especially at Xmas time , it's reminds you to not take them for granted - you never know when something unfortunate might happen and I dread the day. My feelings and thoughts go out to those who was lost someone close this year. ( of course pets count too, they are often more 'family' than some of our 'actual' family ) <3

I'm getting a male sugar glider! :D
Also a second Southern Angle Headed Dragon :)

I am having the joy of driving almost 3,000km s in 3 days to spend xmas with my mother in 35 c and %100 humidity !!!

Well our Xmas present hasn't turned out unfortunately BUT on an up i do get the pleasure of 2 albino hatchies at the end of jan to early feb..... Hint Hint...

Reptile Related: Another Female Eastern Bearded Dragon after my last one past away.
Non-Reptile Related: 2 female rats :D

I have already got myself three long nosed dragons, and when the export permit comes through three burns dragons,
Also some time around xmas my clutch of jungle eggs should hatch :)

Nothing
Hopefully I'll be dead before then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trying not to get myself anything this christmas as im saving up for the expo in march :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back