End of the World - Today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we're having a barbecue tonight to celebrate: barb-ageddon!!! :D Seemed like a good enough reason.

We haven't done any christmas shopping (just in case, I don't want to have wasted time buying stuff that's just going to be vaporised)

watch out for that giant overwhelmingly bright orb in the sky!! :lol:;)
Free Wood Post

You all forget the Justin Bieber, Nikkie Minaf, One Direction and Jersey Shore all became mainstream 7 months ago. Thats a better sign that the world is doomed than any other :D

Nikki Minaj's Behind is big enough to block out any overwhelmingly bright orbs. She may be useful yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
What I won't do: Wear a tutu and matching shoes or Listen to One Direction or Justin Bieber
What I will Do: Put my COD Zombies skills into play while listening to some AC/DC ;)

- - - Updated - - -

What I won't do: Wear a tutu and matching shoes or Listen to One Direction or Justin Bieber
What I will Do: Put my COD Zombies skills into play while listening to some AC/DC ;)

Did anyone see the doco ages ago where some wealthy Americans were buying these specially made "Apocalypse-proof bomb shelters?"

Wouldnt they feel a bit stupid now? Or would they be holed up thinking they are the future of the human race? lol

Did anyone see the doco ages ago where some wealthy Americans were buying these specially made "Apocalypse-proof bomb shelters?"

Wouldnt they feel a bit stupid now? Or would they be holed up thinking they are the future of the human race? lol
i used to work with a guy who has made his own , he believed in it but in a slightly different theory to the everyones going to die one
i kinda feel sorry for him , yes he will feel very stupid if it doesn't happen so much he might wind up retreating from society all together he was already a bit weird , i mean he spent his life savings on it (he was in his late 40's)

Last edited:
I kicked my girlfriend out.... So I am starting my new Mayan Millennium single... And ready for action... :)

PS... Anyone looking for some Mayan Millennium action apply within...

Honestly it would still be a handy thing to have regardless. :lol:

Lucky for us APS has a really sweet looking calendar!

On a side note, does anyone know if the Mayan's kept reptiles?

So according to the APS calendar the world Will end on the 31st of december 2013 !!8)

- - - Updated - - -

The world will not end Today ,We are just going to FNQ for a month
:lol:

Merry xmas mods ,subcribers and members 8)!!

These mayans better be right... the delivery of zombie killing kit from ebay just arrived today!

Did you get the pack with the cyanide tablet or the one without?

I thought the one with the tablet was a cop out... I say, if ya can't beat 'em... Join 'em!

PS - I got the wooden baseball bat in my collection - wood sounds so much better on zombie skull than aluminium. If you got the aluminium one, you should take it back and at least get the titanium alloy...

Did you get the pack with the cyanide tablet or the one without?

I thought the one with the tablet was a cop out... I say, if ya can't beat 'em... Join 'em!

PS - I got the wooden baseball bat in my collection - wood sounds so much better on zombie skull than aluminium. If you got the aluminium one, you should take it back and at least get the titanium alloy...

Nah... I just got the junior killing kit... the one with just the long pointy stick, the free chocolate and spinning top toy. I figured I'd start off small since I'm a noob at it.

well a meteorite just hit in our back yard with zombies rising from its ashes , i already shot 1000 zombies with my AA12 300 rounds per minute so im doing pretty well n loving it lol battery reload

well a meteorite just hit in our back yard with zombies rising from its ashes , i already shot 1000 zombies with my AA12 300 rounds per minute so im doing pretty well n loving it lol

Awesome I will implement my zombie procedure that I have spent hundreds of hours contemplating and drafting.
These holidays are going to be great!

Awesome I will implement my zombie procedure that I have spent hundreds of hours contemplating and drafting.
These holidays are going to be great!
amongst them was tony abbott he went down like a can of tomato soup

- - - Updated - - -

we should have like (Halloween) end of the world day

amongst them was tony abbott he went down like a can of tomato soup
His mate Campbell Soup Newman made me redundant on the 16th of december,but now got a better job,better money starting on the 14th of January......

Well, now I'm dressed as Steve Irwin and the signs aren't good :)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Opps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back