A question to all the insomniacs on APS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Reaction score
With the time difference between the UK and Australia its quite usual that I will be on the forum throughout your night Time. I have noticed a few members are also on during the night or very early in the morning so was just wondering how come?, do you work nights?, do you have have trouble sleeping?, or something else?. Just me being curious really:).

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Good morning Endeavour :) well Melbourne, Australia is 11 hours ahead of London. I think I just casually go onto APS now, it's just like constantly checking my emails, and good for late night reads when I can't sleep.
Em

I usually check in while I'm having my morning coffee around 5:30am, and it rare my head hits the pillow before 10:30pm.
Using Tapatalk it easy to check in frequently.

Last edited:
Insomnia...... brought about by disturbed sleep cycles.... brought about by my partners incessant snoring. :evil:

Some nights I just can't sleep.....I feel like have better things to do than sleep. Then when I am about to call it a night, I'm like "Oh, one more post won't hurt. Oh, I need to like that first!" and that's how you tell you are addicted :lol:

Also it is holidays....Aka NO CURFEW!!!! :D

I'm across the pond. I have no idea what time or day it is there or in the UK. I just post and hope for the best. :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

lol i am an owl im always awake :) earliest i go to bed would be around 2.30 am 3 am and i usually wake up at around 6 or 7 am

Some nights I just can't sleep.....I feel like have better things to do than sleep. Then when I am about to call it a night, I'm like "Oh, one more post won't hurt. Oh, I need to like that first!" and that's how you tell you are addicted :lol:

Also it is holidays....Aka NO CURFEW!!!! :D

Reminds me of when I was your age. I had insomnia from as early as I can remember - early primary years. It caught up with me in highschool though and adversely affected my studies. Now I can have long stretches of decent sleep patterns and then it'll get screwed up and I'm back to sleepless nights and zombie days.
Nice and quiet at night though ;)

I am on holidays till the end of January, so I'll be on late-ish till then I'd imagine.

VAMPIRE!!!!! :lol:

ha ha i am a vampire owl :)
vampire owl.jpg

Last edited:
I'm an early riser, usually out of bed around 4am and jump online to see what's happened overnight. That's your early evening I think so you will have seen me around then.

I'm an early riser, usually out of bed around 4am and jump online to see what's happened overnight. That's your early evening I think so you will have seen me around then.

I suppose the weather you are having at the moment makes that a lot easier, all you wish you could do here at the moment is hibernate.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

I'm Australian to the core but just once I think it'd be nice to have a postcard Christmas.... snow, cold etc etc.

I suppose the weather you are having at the moment makes that a lot easier, all you wish you could do here at the moment is hibernate.

Since returning from Afghanistan I go through stages of not being able to sleep. It was down right hell at first, then got better, now it comes and goes. So yeh its nothing out of the ordinary for me to be awake at all hours of the night.

I work nights so my sleep cycle is reversed. I'm usually awake till about 6am, so on here pretty late most nights/mornings.

Since returning from Afghanistan I go through stages of not being able to sleep. It was down right hell at first, then got better, now it comes and goes. So yeh its nothing out of the ordinary for me to be awake at all hours of the night.
Exact same thing happened to me after my first deployment. It got better after the second though. Now I average about 3 to 4 hours a night but theres no schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back